VIP fast passes.

Started by ~sarahjayne~, January 15, 2015, 11:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyRon

Quote from: Mrsya on January 16, 2015, 08:58:00 PM
Silly question... Do you have to buy premium fast passes for babies if they're coming on with the adults too?

Not a clue if I'm honest, but my guess would be no.
Children under 3 don't pay admission, so I assume they don't need to pay for these either. :)

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 16, 2015, 08:15:21 PM
WDW & DLC both have FastPass+ which is already far more flexible than the system at DLP, the Premium FP thing was a test started at DLP and HKDL in 2009, can't find any information on it having expanded since then. :)

The Fastpass+ did come in handy during our trip.  ;D

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on January 17, 2015, 06:16:05 PM

The Fastpass+ did come in handy during our trip.  ;D

I hope it'll come in very handy on my upcoming trip, though it's a good 40 days yet before I can start making the initial FP+ reservations. ;D

amanda08

sorry to say that DLP stopped selling premium fast passes last year :(

I have bought the vip fast passes several times via Ebay and never had any issues using them. They are good for 2 days and for upto 5 people so work out to as little as 15 pounds per person per day which is not too bad. However it does depend on when you are going as to how uselful they are. If you are going off peak or midweek out of school hols, you can quite easily get by without these just by making use of emh and the fp system open to everyone

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 17, 2015, 06:19:25 PM
I hope it'll come in very handy on my upcoming trip, though it's a good 40 days yet before I can start making the initial FP+ reservations. ;D

Ooo when do you go? I went a year ago last Boxing Day :'( I miss the place.

But yes, Fastpass+ is a must do!

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on January 18, 2015, 01:08:26 PM
Quote from: DisneyRon on January 17, 2015, 06:19:25 PM

Ooo when do you go? I went a year ago last Boxing Day :'( I miss the place.

But yes, Fastpass+ is a must do!

I'll be at WDW from the 2nd of May until the 13th. :)
Very much looking forward to it. ;D

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 18, 2015, 06:32:07 PM

Ooo how fab! I went 26th December 2013 to 10th January 2014. We spent NYE in WDW!

Be prepared- the food is madly expensive in some areas!

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on January 18, 2015, 06:54:04 PM
Quote from: DisneyRon on January 18, 2015, 06:32:07 PM

Ooo how fab! I went 26th December 2013 to 10th January 2014. We spent NYE in WDW!

Be prepared- the food is madly expensive in some areas!

Food is already paid for, for the most part anyway. ;) Going on the Deluxe Dining Plan.
I doubt I'm turning an effective profit on that, but it sure won't get in the way of my spending money while at WDW. ;D

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 18, 2015, 07:07:38 PM
Food is already paid for, for the most part anyway. ;) Going on the Deluxe Dining Plan.
I doubt I'm turning an effective profit on that, but it sure won't get in the way of my spending money while at WDW. ;D

Planning ahead- well done!  ;D

Are you just going to WDW, or are you going to Universal Studios/IOA?

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on January 18, 2015, 08:13:23 PM
Quote from: DisneyRon on January 18, 2015, 07:07:38 PM

Planning ahead- well done!  ;D

Are you just going to WDW, or are you going to Universal Studios/IOA?

Just WDW for my first visit. ;)
Universal, Seaworld and such are planned for a 2nd visit (probably in 2018).
Made my restaurant reservations already (for all table-service and character stuff at any rate), planned a few QS visits too. Busy pondering what attractions I'd get FP+ for still, but I do have some time remaining for those.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 18, 2015, 08:26:37 PM
Just WDW for my first visit. ;)
Universal, Seaworld and such are planned for a 2nd visit (probably in 2018).
Made my restaurant reservations already (for all table-service and character stuff at any rate), planned a few QS visits too. Busy pondering what attractions I'd get FP+ for still, but I do have some time remaining for those.

WDW is massive, 10 times the size of DLP!

I would reccomend Space Mountain, BTM, Toy Story Mania, Peter Pan's Flight & Haunted Mansion :)

cazspence

Quote from: Mrsya on January 16, 2015, 08:58:00 PM
Silly question... Do you have to buy premium fast passes for babies if they're coming on with the adults too?

Babies don't need any tickets at all. Under 3s are free