Travelling from Chelles to DLP?!

Started by Sabineke, December 01, 2014, 09:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabineke

Hello, I hope I can ask this here (my french is really bad, so didn't came far at google) Is DLP easy to reach by public traffic? We'll be staying near Paris, in Chelles (premier class hotel) and it's about 25 kilometres from DLP... An other option would be a taxi, but it should be big enough for 5 passengers. Does anyone has an estimate for those prices? (2 adults, 3 children, but all 11 or older) Hope anyone here can help! Thank you!!!

DisneyRon

Just looking over http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/:

By the looks of it Chelles is the final station on the RER E (E2), if you take that to Noisy-le-Sec and from there take the RER E (Direction E4, Tournay) to Val de Fontenay, at this station you can transfer to the RER A to Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy, which is the station at DLP.

It's a fair distance, but I assume a "Billet Ile-de-France" will cover it (please do check that), those are €7,50 per person.

Now there may be bus service to DLP (wouldn't surprise me), which could well be shorter and perhaps cheaper, as it's a fairly roundabout route I laid out above.