Half Board Dining - Booking Online

Started by izzysfirstdisney, October 03, 2014, 09:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

izzysfirstdisney

Hiya all,

Looking to take advantage of the meal plans offer and book another trip

Dates are all good and Cheyenne is cheaper than I thought so all good!

However, when I click through to the meal plan option it is only possible to make a standard plan to a full board plan when ideally I wanted the next voucher level up so can go to some table restaurants

Do I need to call to do this? or is it not possible at Cheyenne to have a higher meal plan?

DisneyRon

Quote from: izzysfirstdisney on October 03, 2014, 09:10:25 AM
Hiya all,

Looking to take advantage of the meal plans offer and book another trip

Dates are all good and Cheyenne is cheaper than I thought so all good!

However, when I click through to the meal plan option it is only possible to make a standard plan to a full board plan when ideally I wanted the next voucher level up so can go to some table restaurants

Do I need to call to do this? or is it not possible at Cheyenne to have a higher meal plan?

I think you'll need to call Disney to do this, because it should certainly be possible (there's no reason it shouldn't).

It's just that for some reason they coupled the hotel level to the plan level on the booking site (Standard for Cheyenne and Santa Fé, Plus for Sequoia Lodge and New Port Bay, Premium for New York and Disneyland Hotel).
It's a bit odd in my opinion, because the meal plan levels aren't linked for WDW for instance.

polar vixen

Off you're doing the booing fire the free half board offer they won't let you upgrade - I tried in June, all you can do use use voucher at face value n party the extras when your there.

izzysfirstdisney

Thanks for the replies,

Then in some ways I may be better looking at a different hotel as still get the half board and looking for the dates we want New York for example is only £250 more for the hotel and would get better vouchers so will have to look into it tonight

Many thanks all