Disney's Enchanted Christmas 2014

Started by Anthony, September 30, 2014, 03:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AislingM

Thanks for that. I suppose it makes no difference because I know I`ll queue up to meet them regardless!
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

evil cod

Does anyone know from last year when Dreams swapped back to the standard show and was there a gap between? We are going 7th and 8th of January, with 7th being the last day of christmas it would be great if we could see both shows.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: evil cod on October 27, 2014, 02:26:02 PM
Does anyone know from last year when Dreams swapped back to the standard show and was there a gap between? We are going 7th and 8th of January, with 7th being the last day of christmas it would be great if we could see both shows.

Disney Dreams Of Christmas is on as long as Christmas season is on.
So that means you can see both versions.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

AmericanMouse

The sing-along show has become a major hit at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida from this past summer, and is continuing indefinitely according to reports.  And at WDW's Magic Kingdom, if you have a Fastpass-Plus, you might have to wait up to sixty days to meet Anna and Elsa, while at Disneyland, special tickets are available for their meet-and-greets.

batamigo

If we go next weekend (Nov8th) should we see Halloween on Saturday and Xmas on Sunday?

dazzle_v2003

Batamigo Halloween finishes today. So you will just see Christmas next weekend.

batamigo

Thank you! I think we go this weekend to see Xmas already.

avfc1981

what would be the best way to see anna and elsa as we are going for new year with our 4year old daughter and want to make sure she gets to meet them

Esti

Quote from: DLRPWonders on October 27, 2014, 07:03:19 AM
It was already crazy at the Disneyland Hotel.
And hardly anyone knew about it or could see them standing upstairs.

I only waited for 15 minutes at the DLH, and that was to meet both Merida and Elsa. Not long at all, specially considering they took their time and were very talkative with guests. In comparison, I've had to wait around 45 minutes for Winnie the Pooh/Marie, Hook+Smee and around an hour for Minnie.

When they're in the Princess Pavilion it'll probably be massive, though. Everybody loves Frozen (God knows why) and the Pavilion is pretty popular, so we'll just have to go queue for an hour to the Old Mill and get our FastPasses.

nathalie

Probably because hardly anyone knew Anna, Elsa & Merida could appear at the DHL   ;)

Esti

Quote from: nathalie on November 03, 2014, 05:41:17 PM
Probably because hardly anyone knew Anna, Elsa & Merida could appear at the DHL   ;)

Of course that's the reason. But my point remains: no, it wasn't huge while they were at the DLH.

never2old

Quote from: Esti on November 03, 2014, 05:23:41 PM
When they're in the Princess Pavilion it'll probably be massive, though. Everybody loves Frozen (God knows why) and the Pavilion is pretty popular, so we'll just have to go queue for an hour to the Old Mill and get our FastPasses.

Not sure they'll be doing the passes, at least for the first week in the programme there's no mention of the reservation tickets. I fear we'll have to join the long long queue...

Again at least for the 1st week, the meet 'n' greets for Merida and Rapunzel are only 45 minutes long (and at the same time), that seems pretty short...

We're going in a couple of weeks, I hope the queues for the rides will be minimal, because I fear we're going to spend a long long time queuing to meet the different princesses...

Magicpartytime

Is Disney Magic on Parade & Christmas Cavalcade = La Parade de Noel Disney ?
Or is it only the Christmas Cavalcade with a Other Name ?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Magicpartytime on November 07, 2014, 01:08:16 PM
Is Disney Magic on Parade & Christmas Cavalcade = La Parade de Noel Disney ?
Or is it only the Christmas Cavalcade with a Other Name ?

There is no Disney Magic On Parade this Christmas season.
La Parade de Noel Disney is the Christmas cavalcade.
However because this year there's is an additional float, it's too big to keep calling it a cavalcade.
Therefor no DMOP, no cavalcade but a Christmas parade.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

RockNRoller

Quote from: DLRPWonders on November 07, 2014, 01:15:16 PM
La Parade de Noel Disney is the Christmas cavalcade.
However because this year there's is an additional float, it's too big to keep calling it a cavalcade.
Therefor no DMOP, no cavalcade but a Christmas parade.
Hang on if it's too big to be a cavalcade so it becomes a Christmas Parade does that mean we could get "Chante Cest Noel" back? Please, please, please (fingers crossed)
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"