Washing Machine at Davy Crockett Ranch

Started by LotsoHugginBear, August 21, 2014, 02:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LotsoHugginBear

Today I have a question about Davy Crockett Ranch - I've stayed there several times but never thought about this fact: is there a laundrette or just a simple washing machine anywhere? I know it's not at the bungalow but maybe somewhere in the village?
If somebody knows please let me know - thanks!

amanda08

;D ;D ;D ;D
I will assume that is a typo wahahahahahaha

and sorry, don't know lol x

LotsoHugginBear

Sorry, I'm not a native speaker  :-[
Hope now it is clear an understandable.

DisneyRon

Quote from: LotsoHugginBear on August 21, 2014, 07:00:29 PM
Sorry, I'm not a native speaker  :-[
Hope now it is clear an understandable.

I'm guessing Google-translate made a little mistake there. ;)
As for the laundry services, I see it mentioned in the "features" list of many travel sites, but in plenty of reviews people mention the lack of washing machines on the site.

http://www.iglu.com/disney/disney_hotel_facilities_checklist.cfm
has a nice visual checklist of facilities at various resorts for Disneyland Paris, and only Santa Fe and Cheyenne are listed as having laundry locations, which is quite odd, as you'd expect the bungalow park to have a laundry room.

I haven't been to the Ranch in nearly 2 decades, so I'm afraid I don't have first-hand information, but the internet seems a bit confused on the issue.

Maybe it's easier to give Disney Paris Guest Relations a call and ask them?

LotsoHugginBear

DisneyRon this is exactly what I found out: maybe there is one maybe not.
And I am not sure if I could believe the cm at the hotline in such things. Three years ago I called them to find out if they have a baking oven in the bungalow and they told me "no oven but a microwave with oven-function". But this isn't true, it's a simple microwave. Friends of mine which needed the oven were very disappointed. So, I'm sorry but I do not trust such information given by the hotline.

Thaliel

if you need any textiles cleaned, you can order housekeeping to take it and clean it for you.
<-Plz click

LotsoHugginBear

Thaliel, do you know how much this service is?
And is this service really available at the ranch?

Thaliel

sry, I have no idea about prices. Of course, you can always look for a laundromat (   laverie  in Fench) around Paris
<-Plz click