Annual Passport question

Started by fookz, July 10, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fookz

Hi guys,

I've got a question regarding the annual passports. We are planning to go to Disneyland Paris on 18 till 20 july. We  want to buy annual passports, 3 adults and 1 kid (4 years old), to go on the 18th and 19th in a row. However, I saw there is a restriction with the Francilien passport which says you're not able to use it on the 2 following days. Now my question is, with the Fantasy annual passport, are you able to go in the day after you purchased it? So that would be: purchase on the 18th, inside the park, and also use it on the 19th.
Thanks in advance!

Stefan

amanda08

HI Stefan. You are right about the Francilean not being valid for 2 days after day of purchase. There is no such restriction on the fantasy pass, but it is subject to blackout days (if you are staying onsite with Fantasy AP then blackout days do not apply)  For july the only blackout day is 5th July. If you have any other trips planned for the next 12 months, I would definatley look at the list of black out days first to make sure there are no clashes.

fookz

Hi Amanda,

thanks for your reply. We had a annual pass before, Francilien that was. So we usually plan our trips around the blockout dates.
But thanks for the answer, I think we're getting a Fantasy pass, so we can enter on the 18th and 19th in a row :)
Thanks!!

Stefan