:D Rabbit!!!!

That Cindy photo session looks amazing!

Riebi

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Rabbit!!!!

That Cindy photo session looks amazing!

Moi? Or this guy:

Quote from: "Kristof"

:mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

:P That guy of course.

:lol: Does Riebi = Rabbit in some other language?

Riebi

Quote from: "Masamune" :P That guy of course.

:lol: Does Riebi = Rabbit in some other language?

Don´t think so  :lol:  But rabbit=hase is one of the german "Honey", "Darling"-etc.-Words  :P  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

:D Aww, that's cute.

*Back on topic* :P Has anyone seen Gaston this Halloween? I want pictures!

never2old

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Aww, that's cute.

*Back on topic* :P Has anyone seen Gaston this Halloween? I want pictures!

I saw Gaston in the Villains show and parade only

Kristof

He was out during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on the 10th.  A few other rare characters were out too like Snow White AND Dopey, Wendy and Peter Pan, Maleficent, etc.

MagicStar

...And Who ever makes the casting for the shows...
I think Maleficent always looks brilliant!  :mrgreen:
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Masamune

:shock: Wow, Gaston looks like he's having a good time.

:D Keep these spiffy pics coming! I'm definatly going for Halloween next year.

stuarthulluk

hey guys, thought id bring back the thread because its ledge!!!, but i just wanted to check that the characters are still coming at the small world gate area in the mornings, im sure they used to come out at 10.30 and 11.30, just woundered if anyone can confirm this, and what time they come out on main street as i forgot!, lol

ive been reading forums on the usa parks, and there charatcers coming out randomly have all been cut due to budget cuts, and that they dnt have the same charatcers as paris, so i just wanted to say well done paris for using more rare charatcers and lots of them!!!!, cudos to you!!!

im going march 31st, so very ecited, if anyone has anytimes that they come out of random places please let me know, like adventure land, outpost type places.

hehe cheers guys, i hope everyone is wicked and hate a good new year and xmas.

stu
x

PetiteSirene

I think the thing we have to remember between DLRP and the American Parks is that what they class as rare characters arnt always rare over here.

It makes more sence for example that in DLRP the Robin Hood characters are out and about, or that Scrooge McDuck is seen wandering around because those characters realte to Disney. Disney are using the characters we as European might realte better to (at least thats my theory  :wink:)

I once saw someone who visits WDW on another site complain how they Never see Scrooge... Yet would could say 'We never see Flick!' But they do at Animal Kingdom. So its swings and roundabouts really.

I too hope though that DLRP doesnt cut the wandering Characters, there is nothing better than walking around the park and bumping into a character... Especially if its one of your favs!   :mrgreen:

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

stuarthulluk

yea tru...., but i just cant believe how they dont have any over there, like rafakki, or the villians, brother bear....., and face charatcers. drawlfs, just everything

its just weird to hear that the americans want to see charatcers that are never out, that paris has on a daily shedule. Robing hood, pinochio, and a few others as u said are never out in usa yet everyone wants to see... its just odd

but hey, does anyone know the times for random apperences in bella notte or where ever

stu
x

Elaine

I think you're still just about right with the characters coming out of the gate at IASW around 10.30, 11am ish. We've certainly seen loads in our visits around that time there. Also at around 11ish in Adventureland (Colonel Hathi's Pizza outpost) and last June we followed Cpt Hook, Mr Smee, Wendy and Peter Pan from there to the bridge near the pirates beach play area.
Apart from Gepetto (once only) and the scheduled meet n greets, I've never seen any characters on Main St or nearby  :( .
We've seen characters in Fantasyland, between IASW and the teacups, in the afternoons (around 2.30ish), several times.

And in the Studios there always seem to be characters around - either oustide Animagique, near Cinemagique, or in the area between the turnstiles and the entrance to Studio 1  :D

Elaine

The Butlin Boy

On Monday the 29th of December, they had a selection of characters out at the top of Main Street (around the tree) at the very end of the day, when the park closed... at 10pm! I'm not sure why they were out, surely they were slowing down the guests from leaving which is what they'd want them to do, and because I've never seen it before (I've seen Mickey waving bye on the Station Balcony, but never this). Nevertheless it was very cool to see a selection of character out at the end of the day (Minnie, Friar Tuck, King John, etc were all out) :)

Nemo

Hi all,

I've posted all my Character photo's at Click Magicque. Have a look at:

http://pp.mousekingdom.com/thumbnails.php?album=73

Hope you like them.

Regards,

Nemo