Disneyland® Paris discovered
Disneyland Paris now re-open for magic. See the latest official updates
ADVERTISEMENT - LOGIN OR REGISTER TO HIDE

Where is Winnie?

Author Topic: Where is Winnie?  (Read 2105 times)

winnie fan

• Be our guest
Where is Winnie?
« on: May 18, 2014, 04:06:58 PM »
Hi all, planning our third trip to DLP for July 2014.  Just looked at the park schedule for meet and greet and can't see Winnie at his usual Casey's Corner :( .  Seeing Winnie and friends is the main reason for our trip.  Hoping someone out there has been to DLP recently and can tell me if Winnie is still around or am I going to have 3 disappointed children.  Thanks in advance for any replies.  ;)

grovesie

• You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
Re: Where is Winnie?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 05:58:31 PM »
Hi all, planning our third trip to DLP for July 2014.  Just looked at the park schedule for meet and greet and can't see Winnie at his usual Casey's Corner :( .  Seeing Winnie and friends is the main reason for our trip.  Hoping someone out there has been to DLP recently and can tell me if Winnie is still around or am I going to have 3 disappointed children.  Thanks in advance for any replies.  ;)

At present and while swing into spring is on it's being used for Tangled meet and greet, should return to norm after
Santa Fe 04
Disneyland 08
Cheyenne 09
Disneyland 09
Cheyenne 10
Newport Bay 10
Cheyenne 11
Disneyland hotel 11
Disneyland hotel 12
Disneyland Hotel 12
WDW- Dolphin resort March 13
Disneyland Hotel Dec 13
Sequoia Feb 14
Cheyenne April 14
Disneyland hotel Jul 14
New York Hotel Oct 14
WDW Mar 15
Sequoia Jul 15
Disneyland Hotel Dec 15
Disneyland Hotel Feb 17
Sequoia Aug 18
Sequoia Dec 19

polar vixen

• Substitutiary Locomotion
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 05:58:45 PM »
i know his usual spot is being used by Rapunzel for the spring festival, but this only runs till 22 nd june, so he might be back then I've also heard that his friends do unscheduled eets around plaza gardens, maybe he's with them?

Lucylouby

• Give a little whistle
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 10:00:15 PM »
We are here now!  We saw Winnie the Pooh and friends by the carousel at about 4.30, doing a meet and greet.  No idea if this is a regular thing though or if they are some where else for the rest of the day.  They didn't seem to be there for long.  I will keep an eye out and report back later in the week!