Single Rider Queues

Started by sarahlouise_23, May 09, 2014, 12:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahlouise_23

Hi everyone,

Am I right in thinking that the only rides with single rider queues are RC Racer and Parachute Drop in the Walt Disney Studios park? Has the single rider queue for Crush's Coaster opened up yet?

Many Thanks :D

captain rocket

Yes Sarahlouise you are correct with the two attractions you mentioned. The single rider line for parachute drop moves very quickly and I have rarely queued for more than ten minutes there and this is probably due to the seats holding only three riders. RC racer is a different matter and you can sometimes wait longer in the single rider line than the standard queue as this attraction seats four abreast.
They did experiment with a single rider line for Crush, but this did'nt last long and was considered unworkable by the resort.
I believe that there will be a single rider line for the new Ratatouille attraction when that opens in July.

amanda08

correcion - they are currently working on the queue for Crush which will soon include a single rider line :-))

We were lucky enought to be there 2 years ago when they were testing it and we manage to ride 3 times in 1 hour in the middle of the day when the normal queue was 90  ;D ;D ;D ;D

msRavenswood

The new entrance and single rider queue have finally been unveiled!