Does Anybody Else Do Disney Theming at Home?

Started by Samninetysix, April 30, 2014, 02:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samninetysix

We still have the big 4x4 Disneymobile but couldn't resist buying this

Riebi

Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

True-lifeadventures

That Frontierland Shed is bad ass!!
We're thinking of doing a Tiki Room themed garden. I'll post pictures when the weather get better and we can start working on it.
Click the image below to visit our Vlog channel

WDW - Sept 2013. DLP - Dec 2013. DLP - Dec 2014. DLC - May 2015. DLP - Nov 2015. DLP - Jan 2016. WDW - Sept 2016

Zee79

Our nursery used to be completely Winnie the pooh theme, when my youngest got bigger & decided she wanted a one direction room I actually cried when I had to remove the bumble bee stick ons :-( my eldest used to have a Disney princess room so pink & sparkles, tiaras, four poster princess bed etc.. She then moved to monster high ( princess stickers remained above the picture rail until we moved house) bedrooms are now just Disney cuddly toys because you are never too old for those.

JThaddeusToad

I know this is an old thread but I really enjoyed looking at everyone's amazing work! I thought I would add my Toad Hall Restaurant / Wild Ride inspired cloakroom to the list 😄

[attachment deleted by admin]
Merrily on my way to nowhere in particular...

Sugaroo_

:o Awesome JThaddeusToad! Amazing job. Now I'm jealous! I need a project  :-\
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."

SwipatronSparks

nothing as well themed as all the lovely pictures and themes going on already in this thread... but this is how some of my disney collection is laid out at the moment....

i keep all my ears together alongside my medium dumbo tsum tsum =]

then just above all my ears hanging on the side of my waldrobe i keep my pin bag containing all my pins and lanyards

on top of my wardrobe live all my tsum tsums

a closer shot of my tsums chillin' in their little box =]

and my room is being decorated at the moment so i dont have any blinds/curtains up at the moment but the sun does like to shine, so for now i have my fleecy disney blanket up at my window as a makeshift blind :P

past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....