Gifts in room on arrival

Started by Lilith Crane, April 19, 2014, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilith Crane

Can someone give an price list of gifts you can have put in your room on arrival.

grovesie

When we stayed at the DLH we phoned the reception and they emailed back a brochure of whats available to order.

Mrsya

Just as a side note: I've ordered a BNWT Mickey soft toy (adventurer/cowboy style) for £5.99 from ebay and printed a welcome letter on teabagged paper from Mickey for my son. I'm going to nip into our cabin at Davy Crockett first and pop them on his bunk bed. Saving precious pennies for more souvenirs when we get there!

perrollaz

@Mrsya: What a wonderful idea, Ill bet your son will be very very surprised/happy! Wish you a stay full of magic!!

polar vixen

That is a really good idea! Gonna steal that one myself c

grovesie

I know it's off topic but an idea I did , was to buy a pack of Disney snap cards and have the character sign the card, have a photo and then stick the photo and card in an album. The cards are £3ish n the Disney store. Made change to our photo album.

Mrsya

Like this idea too! Also, another money saving tip; bundle of 25 disney pins from Ebay for £13.50 and a cheap disney lanyard and my son will be all set to swap with cast members without me having to spend a fortune on them! I'm giving him that in his road trip bag to keep him entertained on or way from Calais!

cazspence

Quote from: Mrsya on April 21, 2014, 10:19:57 PM
Like this idea too! Also, another money saving tip; bundle of 25 disney pins from Ebay for £13.50 and a cheap disney lanyard and my son will be all set to swap with cast members without me having to spend a fortune on them! I'm giving him that in his road trip bag to keep him entertained on or way from Calais!

Beware most of those bundles of pins on beats are fakes and most cms will not swap. Seen this several times first hand.

polar vixen

It may be the case, but I've done it at least 4 times (bought pins on ebay to trade) and never once had a problem.

Mrsya

Hi. Thanks for the word of warning but they've arrived and are genuine with Disney backs and stamps on rear of pins. It wasn't a one-off bundle but a repeat seller with 100% feedback. Don't think my son will be too keen to hand them over anyways...!