Photopass digital images

Started by Blue Eyed Angel, March 31, 2014, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Eyed Angel

I'm visiting DLP in May, and I am trying to work out if there is any way to buy the digital images from photopass, similar to the photopass system in the US. Does anyone know if this is available? It would also be good to know how much the photos are to buy. Thank you!

Rapunzel1

There is a photopass system but it is not as good.

1. There are not photographers everywhere
2. You can only order the photo's while you are in DLP
3 you cannot check out the photographs on your own computer

We loved the system in Orlando but we disliked the sytem in paris.

Princessjo

One thing it is good for is using to collect all the ride photos on as you get a discount if you buy more than one at a time and you can pick the best one if you go on a ride more than once at the end of your holiday - hope that makes sense
Give a little whistle

Aurora1

That`s what we did. We gave the card every time there was a photographer and got our pics at the end of our stay! It takes beetween 1 or 2 hours until they have the pics on the computer station. So keep ithat in mind.

If you want to be sure, that everything is on it, go to the store where they do the pics and ask them to let you take a look.

Have a great trip

msRavenswood

Has anyone heard of the new Photopass+ ? They have released an app for Iphone and Android devices and you will be able to scan all the pictures taken by official photographers as well as ride photos and keep them in digital form. I wonder how much it will cost.

PrincessEnya

Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

msRavenswood

Quote from: PrincessEnya on June 17, 2014, 03:48:28 PM
Apparently it is going to cost €49,99. (http://www.mickeyland.be/blog/disneyland-paris-photopass-press-release/)

Thank you for the info PrincessEnya! I believe that this is a great price, considering it's a lot more in the US parks! Let's hope the service will run smoothly!

Princessjo

Give a little whistle

Aurora1

That sounds intersting!
Could you report back, if it worked, Princessjo?
Or anybody, who is using this?

Princessjo

Give a little whistle