In two weeks :)

Started by SVioletS, March 26, 2014, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SVioletS

I just need to share a little if it's ok!

Today while i was driving the girls to school we were listening to the Tangled "I see the light" song, which i love, and the girls were really quiet listening, and i just started thinking about Dreams, and how we will be watching it again soon, and how lucky i am to be able to do this surprise to my DDs... Well, maybe it was the soundtrack, or my thoughts, or just the sun shining... i felt so grateful and happy!

This time in two weeks we will be landing at Orly airport, and almost on our way to our happy place!
Just imagining my DDs faces when we surprise them makes me feel butterflies in my stomach! LOL

So who are we:
Me - 34
DH - 41
DD1 - 6, turning 7
DD2 - 3

We're going for 5 nights 9-14April, staying at Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest rooms.
Have made ADR's for:

Wed - Inventions (maybe change to Plaza Gardens, not as nice, but a lot cheaper...)
Thur - Café Mickey
Fri - Walts
Sat - Hunters Grill (subject to change, depending if were not feeling too tired!)
Sun - DD1 birthday Inventions Sunday Brunch
Sun even. - Annete's Diner (don't have ADR, but planning on going)

During the day we'll stick to burguers and pizza and hot sandwiches...

As far as planning goes this is it: going to Princess Pavillion; to Rapunzel and the Studios M&G; maybe Descent of the Stairs - a lot of character hunting LOL. Also want to see Cinemagique and Disney Junior live  as we've never seen them. Of course doing our favorite rides (or should i say, the girls favorite rides!) seeing Dreams, and that's it!

Oh... almost forgot! I must try a Glowtini at some point! ;)

I am really looking forward!!! :D these 2 weeks couldn't go fast enough!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

SGregory27

If girls in car with us, now that's what I call Disney is always on, and when "I see the light" plays I always have tears in my eyes thinking about our first trip with girls last year and DD1 face.  Think its because we were told we would never have kids that it makes it extra special.

Excited for you all. And hope the 2 weeks do go fast for you. This last week seems to go sooo slow for us but I know the week we are there will go so fast.

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

SVioletS

That's the cd i have in the car playing! When we are there time just flies by...
You will have a wonderful time and i am looking forward to reading all about it! ;)

SVioletS

We now seem to have lost (well probably it's at my mums house 300km from here) one of the strollers... I really can't imagine our selves with two kids and only one stroller. The older one is big enough to walk i know... But she is not much of a walker and can be really annoying when she is tired...