French website

Started by casemor, March 15, 2014, 07:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casemor

Hi. I'm looking to book a short stay for 1 night over the Easter holidays. We will already in France and thought we would stop there on our way home. The price on the UK website is £576 and on the French site is only 400 euros. My question is, has anybody booked through the French site as it would save a lot of money?
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Uragano Tati

Well, I have never booked trough the French site, but I am from Italy and last time I booked with the Irish offer because it was much cheaper than the Italian one.
I called the Italian call center, I asked if I could book with the Irish offer and they said "no problem"!
I gave my Italian address. After few hours I received the confirmation email which was in English.
I preferred calling the call center because on the web site you can't change the country of the address.
However it will be the same with the French offer. You can call your country call center and ask for the French offer. Or booking directly on the French site. I don't think you would have any problem!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

casemor

Thanks for the quick response and information. Does anybody else have any experiences or information the wish to share?

DLRP Roundup!

Book with any of the official DLP sites and you can use any country. It literally only sends you an email :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

casemor

I've just been on the French site to try and book. There is an IMS so asked them and they said i need a French bank account and an address in France. Is this true?

DLRP Roundup!

On disneylandparis.fr?

If so just a debit/credit card.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

casemor

Thank you to everyone who viewed this post. I have now booked through the French website using the address in France where we are staying and using a UK credit card. I've saved over £200 pounds doing it this way, not including any exchange rate charges my credit card may add, but still a big saving. Just hope everything works out OK.

lpenny

hi We booked through the french website last year and all was fine we just printed the email and handed it over at check in.  :D