Frozen Characters

Started by Nicknocks, February 01, 2014, 11:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicknocks

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew if Queen Elsa and Princess Ann were at Disney Paris? My DD has seen a you tude video them (which I think was in Florida) and just wants to meet them. She is 9 so isnt really fussed on the other princess and gets its just people 'dressed up'

StarGazer

For now Anna and Elsa only appear on the parade.
Let's hope they soon get their own meet and greet, or at least, they get added to Princess Pavillion...  :'(  along with Merida.
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

julesk

I really hope its there own meet and greet. We went to the Rapunzel meet and greet, it was so much better than the pavillion. Fingers crossed for October 2014  :D

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: julesk on February 26, 2014, 01:29:21 PM
I really hope its there own meet and greet. We went to the Rapunzel meet and greet, it was so much better than the pavillion. Fingers crossed for October 2014  :D

Rapunzel has been moved to the Princess Pavillion a while ago.
And I wouldn't count on it, there are absolutely no plans at the moment to make Anna and Elsa meet&greet characters.
You can see them on their Frozen float during the daily Disney Magic On Parade though. ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

pialykke

They are auditioning for Anna and Elsa at the moment, and it says for both shows and greetings. So fingers crossed!

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

julesk

Quote from: pialykke on July 13, 2014, 10:27:36 PM
They are auditioning for Anna and Elsa at the moment, and it says for both shows and greetings. So fingers crossed!

I've seen this too, still hoping it might happen  :)

pialykke

Quote from: julesk on August 25, 2014, 06:58:22 PM
Quote from: pialykke on July 13, 2014, 10:27:36 PM

I've seen this too, still hoping it might happen  :)

Well according to a report from DTDLP it is happening alright - this Christmas, Anna and Elsa are supposedly gonna be at the Princess Pavillion - don't know for how long or anything, but they'll be there. Just waiting for the "official" all clear from DLP themselves............. and waiting.......... ;)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

BoristheSpider

Practice your curtsies for the Princess Promenade and enjoy the first-ever audience with Anna and Elsa from Frozen as they hold court at the Princess Pavilion.

pialykke

So, it's official, and what a treat we have in store!!! Anna, Elsa AND MERIDA!!!!!! :) :) :) YAY!!!!
See the update from dlp today here: http://www.dlptoday.com/

I can't WAIT to go in November now!!! Esp. if they do use the fastpass for the pavillion!!! That would be amazing! :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

stormflm595

Does anyone know if this is ONLY for the Christmas season or will they become a permanent fixture in the parks after the holiday season? I go in March and would love to meet Merida!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

pialykke

Quote from: stormflm595 on September 30, 2014, 12:33:42 AM
Does anyone know if this is ONLY for the Christmas season or will they become a permanent fixture in the parks after the holiday season? I go in March and would love to meet Merida!

No idea Storm, I'm affraid... But to be honest, I can see it carrying on - those 3 characters are gonna be so popular! And if they are moving Pooh bear over to the Plaza Gardens m&g with Tigger, Eeyore (Rabbit & Piglet?? pretty please... ) Then that leaves Caseys Corner free for Merida to take over. I think that would be fantastic. Fingers crossed! :)
Don't know what's gonna happen with Anna and Elsa though. I don't know if they are going to carry on with one princess in the other room at the same time as Anna and Elsa (and would you be allowed to "pick" Anna and Elsa or are they gonna make 2 separate queues??) So many questions........... ??? ??? ???

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

Disneypluto

That is fantastic news,My girls are crazy about Anna and Elsa..WoooHooo can't wait to see their faces when we go next year :)