Pre trip report November 12th -November 16th 2014!!!

Started by PrincessKirsty, January 27, 2014, 01:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessKirsty

Hi there this is my pre trip for what seems like a  very long way of!!!

Who: Me, will be my 2nd time in Disneyland Paris, my first time being last year early November for 3 days
        *JK my best friend who is Disney mad and has been to WDW and DLP several times
        *JC my best friend's younger sister who hasn't a clue about this trip as it's for her birthday.
          Joe - a very good friend of mine and it will be his first time at a Disney park!
*= initials changed to protect identities at this present time

Where: going to stay at Santa Fe where I stayed last year but neither of the others have yet so back we go!

We plan on getting the Eurostar which I have never done before. Am I right in thinking there is an express service for luggage so we can go straight to the park and it will be at our hotel when we check in?

Really excited to return and I can't wait to go when the Christmas stuff will be out properly and the Christmas parade should be on!
Haven't really got a plan of how we will spend our days as I am going to see what the crowds will be like. There are some things I never did last time and I can't wait to have another crack at it. This trip will also be a good test run for our merry group of 4 as we are planning on going to WDW in 2015! Counting down the days!!!

loulou169

Hi yes Eurostar do do express service. I know some people say its a waste of money but I think it brilliant. It's £16 each and it saves so much time! You can go straight to the parks and have fun!!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018