Sorry stupid question

Started by josiejo18, November 09, 2013, 06:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josiejo18

Hi off to DLP 2 December for four night with 3 year old grandaughter.  She drinks warm mild at bedtime. We are staying in the New York.  Any ideas if there are microwaves etc around or where we may get the milk from.  Sorry if a silly question.  Jo

gemma2806

Most of the hotel shops sell milk in a carton so I would imagine the HNY shop would do the same. However to be honest I have no idea where you would warm the milk up! I know for example the Hunter's Grill in the Sequoia Lodge Hotel has a microwave in it to warm baby food whilst families dine there so it may be possible there is a microwave in the HNY restaurant but I would imagine they would only let you in to use it if you were actually there to eat. Another possibility is the bar in the hotel but again if they had one I imagine they may want you to buy a drink there in order to use it. I know the concierge have bottle warmers to borrow but I can't imagine you could safely warm a carton of milk in these. Sorry I can't be of any more help x

haribosmum

I think we had a kettle in hotel new York. Am sure they will help you sort it out 😃
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

justlikeidreamedit

Hi
We were there last Xmas and there is a microwave on the end of the bar for you to use. No need to buy a drink, just use it.

Have a lovely time

josiejo18

amanda08

most of the bars in the hotels should also happily give you a glass of milk. We have gotten this for free in Santa Fe, DLH and Sequioa Lodge

orangarnold

Always remember there are no stupid questions on here :)

glenn

just go to the hotel bar and ask them to fill the bottle with warm milk,they fill them free