Disney Blockbuster Cafe gets Iron Man room

Started by Kristof, October 01, 2013, 12:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyDonna

I quite liked the HSM set up, but to be honest, how many years ago has the last HSM film been released? It was time for something new. Maybe changing it to Iron Man is the first step into changing the Backlot into Marvel Land? Just a guess

DLRP Roundup!

It's quite interesting to see this as the first Paris foray into the Marvel universe, a marvel land would be amazing.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

ed-uk

I'm not a big fan of Marvel or HSM, but i like the idea behind the Blockbuster Cafe anyway, Disney can up date the restaurant and re-theme it to fit their latest movie franchise, and it fits well in to the film studio theme of the park. I do l like the pirates section and it would be nice to see some film props from Marvel when that part of the restaurant is finished.
Ed & David

tubbsy

Oh Valkyriexx and I (both girls!) are VERY happy! :D
And I am sure the men folk in my family are too ... ;)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

orangarnold

I would say il nip in for a coffee but as its terrible I shall pop in for a coke instead next week to have a nosey

orangarnold

It was closed :( I had a look through the windows though and it looks just like in the photos for now.

Mac

So, unless I missed something the Blockbuster cafe is basically now the Iron man Cafe, huge giant wall sized action movie posters shots and more of the same with the main partition to the counter service just a collection of all the suit variants 1-48. Okay enough, especially for younger kids who love the movies but nothing more than a cosmetic makeover for now  :-\  0O0 
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

pialykke

Any more updates on this? Has anyone been in lately? Our boys love Marvel, so we don't mind the change - none of us like HSM anyway...  ::)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

bad-pink-tink

I was there at Christmas. Yes its Ironman and Pirates now. We were in the Pirates section so I didn't take much notice of the Iron man section
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

fd1972uk