Disney Infinity Official Topic - Infinite Possibilities

Started by DisneyManiac, August 17, 2013, 04:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Yes I know there is already a topic about this, but this one is about Disney Infinity in general.

The Key Facts

16 songs from Disney Parks, films and shows to play in-game.*

Play in their Worlds - For Example with the Starter Pack you get Sulley, you can play in Monsters University.

Toy Box - Now THIS is where the fun happens. As the title says it is (more or less) 'Infinite Possibilities', obstacle courses? Yep! Football? Yep! Even more? Yep! The possibilities are endless.

The Starter Pack - It features:

Disney Infinity video game
Disney Infinity Base - 2 sections for characters and 1 for Power Disc
3 Disney Infinity Figures: Mr. Incredible, Jack Sparrow, and Sulley
3 Disney Infinity Play Sets: Monsters University, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Incredibles - Metroville
Your first Disney Infinity Power Disc - Your ticket to unlock the worlds
Unique web codes to unlock content online - Not sure, probably for the Disney Infinity Toy Box App, released in coming weeks.

The Starter Pack is £47 on game.co.uk with Free UK Delivery.

* Each song unlocked by character, e.g. Wreck-It Ralph or Vanellope unlocks the Sugar Rush Showdown song.

DLRP Roundup!

So the first few days have been fun:

(So far played Monsters and Incredibles + not too much time in ToyBox)

Monsters is a HUGE environment compared to the Incredibles, but so far so that it can seem tiring. However it's certainly worth its money. Incredibles seems to have better game play, or a better concept of play.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

GeoffD

Really enjoying it. Got a fair way through the playsets thanks to a few late night playing sessions and found the Incredibles to be great fun. Monsters was reasonably good and Pirates is great (but the world is far too big).

I've played around with the Toy Box, but not done too much yet however, it seems quite good.

DisneyManiac

Back again! Nice to see everyone having fun with Infinity but I have an important announcement to make.

Attention All Wii Users!
There is NO MULTIPLAYER IN PLAYSETS DUE TO LIMITATIONS OF THE WII. To those have already bought the game and OPENED the box, it's to late to RETURN, no retailers accept opened products.

In Other News

Game UK Retailers are accepting ANY Power Discs to trade in. You get £1 BACK PER POWER DISC. So is very helpful for doubles.

That is all tonight!

BoristheSpider

I have deemed myself too old for this game, but luckily I have a young nephew who got it for his birthday!

DisneyManiac

Disney Infinity: Toy Box app is now available to download for free on the App Store. Hurry though, it will remain free until October 15th!