Nicolai's summer of Love, Paris and Disney (Planning)

Started by DLP-Photos.com, July 03, 2013, 07:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnieme

Welcome back!! I already cant wait for your trip report, they have always been brilliant to read, but now I cant wait to hear how your girlfriend loves it. I'm pretty sure she will fall in love with the place, especially being there with someone who already adores it. Everything about the place is romantic to me, but definitely a walk around at night with the lights twinkling in the water in Frontierland and especially Adventureland.

Have a wonderful first trip there together, Im sure it wont be the last.

April 2011 & June 2012 Hotel New York
May 2013 Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2014 Disney Magic Med cruise
Aug 2014 Disneyland Hotel
May 2015 Disneyland Hotel

bensmum

Welcome back...i always remember my first holiday away with my husband....we were off to see World Superbikes and he was so into making the most of it he had us getting up at 6 and out of the hotel for 7...all day at the track then back to the hotel by 10pm. Not my idea of a relaxing romantic trip away, and we have never gone back lol. So my advice....relax and take it slow Disney can be hectic enough and then you will have plenty to see the next time you go :)

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you all for all the welcome back greetings and the many great tips!

We are definetely considering a dinner with the Pirates in the Blue Lagoon. N2O: Is the chicken dish spicy?

Breakfast in the Disneyland Hotel sounds nice - I didn't know you could get this without living there. Do you just go to one of the restaurants and order? How much is it?

Our trip just got a little more mysterious as we no longer can live with the french aunt for the last two days. So right now we have nowhere to stay from we check out of Disney on thursday until our train home saturday :lol: But we'll figure something out.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

polar vixen

With all the special offers on at the mo, it may just be worth phoning and enquiring how much extra it would be to stay a couple of extra nights at Disney itself - we found there wasn't much difference between that and staying off site!

never2old

Quote from: "forza_united"We are definetely considering a dinner with the Pirates in the Blue Lagoon. N2O: Is the chicken dish spicy?

Spicy hot? Not at all. It was very tasty, but not hot :)

Oh, and I think I saw somewhere in the forum that breakfast at the DLH was around 15 euro per person?

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "forza_united"We are definetely considering a dinner with the Pirates in the Blue Lagoon. N2O: Is the chicken dish spicy?

Spicy hot? Not at all. It was very tasty, but not hot :)

Oh, and I think I saw somewhere in the forum that breakfast at the DLH was around 15 euro per person?

Awesome and awesome!

Would love to have breakfast at the DLH once again :-)
/Nicolai

esmeralda

Hey Nicolai, great to have you back!
I'm absolutely looking forward to your trip report as i LOVED your last one! And I'm also looking forward to be updated by you concerning Light' Ears, the refurb of Hotel Santa Fe to name a few.
Have a fantastic time at our extremely loved Dlp!!!
Julia

Aurora1

Have a really great trip!

As for romantics... walk around the castle seems to me pretty romantic! And maybe buy something in a shop, that reminds you of your time there! There`s beautiful glasses you can have the name engraved!

DLP-Photos.com

We are almost ready to leave now! I'm beyond excited now - this is going to be an awesome trip!! :-)

We also solved the problem with the last couple of days as my father in law has booked us into the Radisson Blu Hotel near the airport for those two final nights :-)

You can all follow me on twitter (@nclka_dlp) - I'll be live tweeting, mostly from Disneyland. Please leave a comment if you want to :-)

I will strive to make these two wishes come true:

A dinner in Blue Lagoon and breakfast in the DLH.
/Nicolai

Rafael

I think we paid 14 euros each for breakfast at Disneyland Hotel.

DLP-Photos.com

FINALLY - on the day of my next trip - the VIDEO from last summer is ready.

It is in three parts and you can watch it here:

[youtube:3brekulz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7wLKNXPnI[/youtube:3brekulz]

[youtube:3brekulz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbMQQ8PUupw[/youtube:3brekulz]

[youtube:3brekulz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdCQoQf2jdo[/youtube:3brekulz]

ENJOY - and be sure to follow my upcoming trip report. I'm back on the 22nd of July to share my story of "Love, Disney and Paris"!
/Nicolai

never2old

Have a MAGICAL time Nicolai!!!

tubbsy

Have a great time!!! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

mattboywonder

Hey, I've just got back from a fab weekend at DLP.

Isn't the internet weird - I spotted you and your gf in the fastpass queue of BTM on sat night at about 7.45!!

it's a small world after all
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

mickeyspal

Hi Nicolai,
I hope you and your girlfriend had a really special time at DLP; did she enjoy Disney as much as you do?
We're all looking forward to reading your trip report and some pics of your new love. :minnie:
Good luck to you both. :D
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel