This is very silly but ...

Started by tubbsy, June 07, 2013, 10:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

I have NEVER been so happy to see a deduction from my bank account! The holiday is paid for!  :D/  :D/  :D/  
 :-" Tell ev'rybody I'm on my way ....  :-"

Oh and its less than two months to go! Best get those restaurants booked!  ....  :D/
Two trips to Inventions, Walts, Newport Bay (the night we spend a day in Paris) and Cafe Mickey .... One restaurant to decide upon ....
My poor family have got to put up with me being a teeny bit excited ......  :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

gemmasteele84

Yey! So excited for you :) must admit ours is still being paid off and we went in April. I'll be very happy when the credit cards go back to showing £0 lol

Zee79

Same here! We are in saving mode now for our next trip with it being over a new year plus it will be my eldest's birthday whilst there so she has the choice of restaurant she wants to go to ( she will be 12! i'm dreading to think of the restaurant haha)

Enjoy yourself  :D

disney_mama

No I agree, I paid my balance on Friday (not going until September but booked through a travel agent and had to pay it really early for some reason?!) anyway we'd saved really hard and It was really satisfying to pay it all off  :D
now just to save for spending money and we'll be ready to go  :lol:
[size=150]Taking my Little Boy to meet Mickey Mouse and Buzz Lightyear in September, staying for 4 nights at the Sequoia Lodge

DLRP 2006 Hotel Cheyenne
2008 2009, 2010 The Marriott
[/size]

Zee79

Quote from: "disney_mama"No I agree, I paid my balance on Friday (not going until September but booked through a travel agent and had to pay it really early for some reason?!) anyway we'd saved really hard and It was really satisfying to pay it all off  :D
now just to save for spending money and we'll be ready to go  :lol:

My friend  had that issue. We booked through DLP itself November 1st and had until end of March to pay - we went to DLP last week staying in the Sequoia. She booked through a travel agent the day after us but had to pay her holiday by the end of January! She then didn't get her tickets until a week before we travelled. We got ours the same day because they email them to you.

tubbsy

Must say, I prefer booking through DLP. But I was on tenterhooks until the money left the account at midnight last night!

Just remembered the last restauarant! Steakhouse in the village! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

We have booked though an Agents once but the rest of the time direct as I prefere to do it all myself plus it saves the £80 agent fee. We save all year long, started saving for 2014 the day we got back this year   :D

So much for 'oh we wont go back for a few years' Think its an adiction!!  :oops:

tubbsy

It is an addiction! But there are worse ones!

We couldnt go very often as my husbands job took him away a lot for long periods of time, but now hes in a more ... 9-5 job (Well, 8:30-5:30 but you know what I mean ;) ) We might go a bit more often. BUT we wont be staying the the Newport Bay or upwards-It'll be Cheyenne-Which does the same job, just further to walk and no pool

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

We loved Cheyenne, our daughter two years on still keeps demanding we go back to the cow boy hotel so she can sleep in the up bed! Strange what they remember most. . I also rate the buffet there better than any other, I prefered it to Inventions too. Much better range for fussy eaters and vegi's.

I like to do a different hotel each time, Only Disneyland Hotel and Newport Bay to go.  :thumbs:

tubbsy

We havent done the Cheyenne or the Disneyland Hotel-Unless we win the lottery, we may never stop in the Pink palace, but we are lucky to be able to stay in any hotel :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

littlebitofpixiedust

We've done all the hotels now :) when in sept ur going sequioa ? Well be there 8thcfor 4 nights! Has anyone seen the bambi new theming? X

disney_mama

We're staying in the Sequoia Lodge, Montana room, 8th to the 12th we're so excited  :D  :D
[size=150]Taking my Little Boy to meet Mickey Mouse and Buzz Lightyear in September, staying for 4 nights at the Sequoia Lodge

DLRP 2006 Hotel Cheyenne
2008 2009, 2010 The Marriott
[/size]

julesk

Quote from: "tubbsy"We havent done the Cheyenne or the Disneyland Hotel-Unless we win the lottery, we may never stop in the Pink palace, but we are lucky to be able to stay in any hotel :)

Your love Cheyene, I would love to go back there but the pink palace is calling louder each year.  I've taken on a 2nd job plus over time to save enough money but I'm sure it will be worth it.  Just not sure I can wait 18 months between visits  :cry:

tubbsy

Eighteen months? Its been three years for us! But that was due to my DH working away so much. He is now home so much more, so maybe we can go sooner :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

littlebitofpixiedust

Hey Disney mama were staying in the sequioa also and the same dates lol! We've stayed there the most times.. Lost count! We've done them all know! So exited :) and tubbsy 3 years is long! We go every march and sept and it feels like  ages since we went! Miss it soo much my son loves watching the 10 things to know before u go on you tube that they play over there in the hotels LOL what have I done to him?!