'crying' a catchy rhythm

Started by *Jess*, February 20, 2007, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Jess*

I know it sounds stupid, but everytime I see the parade passing by I start to cry...  :oops:

Is there anyone who recognize this 'problem'???
Or any tips for keeping it dry?
 :P

shell_ely

yep i have that problem too !! my eyes fill up with tears as soon as i see the parade ,even did it at the lion king show !!!
 :ears:
not a lot can be done about it i just take a deep breath and enjoy the show.

just another way the disney magic affects us i guess  :stitch:

Poppy The Monkey

There will be more tears soon I fear as there are little more than 35 chances to hear Dancin' (a catchy rhythm) live in the park.

Truely an end of an era. But will it be back aboard a famous circus train one day soon? (that remains to be seen/decided  :wink: )

Mansion Staff

im worse, I cry when I hear the music on my ipod :cry:
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

*Jess*

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

I think I'll already pack a box with tissues for the new parade and ceremony!!!

RnRCj

Quote from: "Mansion Staff"im worse, I cry when I hear the music on my ipod :cry:

Me too.

shell_ely

i can rember going when they had the imaginations parade i brought the cd.
  and when i got home i sat listing to the song "all around the world" and couldent help having a good cry 'great song thougth'   :D/

DisneyBud

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"There will be more tears soon I fear as there are little more than 35 chances to hear Dancin' (a catchy rhythm) live in the park.

Truely an end of an era. But will it be back aboard a famous circus train one day soon? (that remains to be seen/decided  :wink: )

Are you trying to tell us that it might/possibly/definitely will be used for the character sessions during the 15th when they come on Casey Jnr? :lol:  :lol:

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "DisneyBud"Are you trying to tell us that it might/possibly/definitely will be used for the character sessions during the 15th when they come on Casey Jnr? :lol:  :lol:

There is a chance it could be, though a few different variations of "Just Like We Dreamed It" have been made and one of these is still more likely to be used - but Dancin' is still most definatly being considered - after all it has been a major part of Disneyland Paris' last 10 years.

DisneyBud

Ya, couldn't agree more! They couldn't just do away with it like that!

davewasbaloo

It's the scene in Tarzan where they cuddle in the vines with the Phil Collins score that sets me off like a baby!
since 2001 (many before that)

*Jess*

I cry with everything... hihi
The parades, the shows, the ceremony's, the feeling when I enter the park, the songs, the musicals, the movies...
It's a part of the Disneymagic for me!

shell_ely

well i had tears in my eyes looking at the 15th birthday new web site , it all looks so great i cant wait to go  :mickey2:

Disneyana

Oh I'm so glad that there are more people like me who cry a lot in DLP. I'm the one who really cries a lot there. It starts with arriving there and it ends with going back home.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

-b-e-n-9-5-

does anyone know if Disney's Toon Cirus Parade Or Disney's Imaginations Parade Are Going To return?
Where Magic Lives