Baby Switch.

Started by hoppy40, January 26, 2013, 09:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppy40

Hello. I am visiting in April. My kids ages are 14, 6, and 2. my question is if my husband goes on a ride with my eldest 2 and i stay with my toddler in the baby switch area, do my eldest 2 have to come off the ride  with my husband, or can they stay on for me to be able to ride with them instead of me riding alone. Thankyou xx :D

haribosmum

when i've been there's not been a baby switch area as such.  i've always waited by the exit.  therefore everyone comes off the ride as they'll need to come back to you and bring the ticket.  the ticket allows 2 people to ride, so one of the kids will be able to go back on with you.  i'd guess you'll need to take it in turns!

always ask at the start where you get babyswitch ticket from and where you go to use it.  things like crush coaster you have to go in the staff entrance by the exit and come up under the ride.  i know last year rocknroller coaster just sent you to the fast pass entrance which wasn't any faster than normal! (in previous years we had gone through the exit).
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

cinderslg

Baby switch worked great for our last visit with a 3 and 11 yr old. Yes your husband asks for a ticket at the entrance, they will tell you where to wait (usually the exit) when he comes of the ticket is for you to re entre (exit if i remember, but they will tell you)
 The whole idea is so the waiting parent can ride without queueing again, you can go straight in with the kids wanting to ride (again) with you  :D

hoppy40

Thank you That really helps me  :D

Pinecone

Whe do you get the babyswitch tickets from? Me and my other half did this last year when we went on space mountain but just asked when i got to the front if we could 'parent swap' once i got off. Which the cm was happy to do.
As a child I visited and stayed in:
Sequoia Lodge
Newport Bay

Santa Fe Jan 2002
Santa Fe Dec 2011
Hotel Cheyenne March 2013 \":-D\"

Disneyland IS home!!

haribosmum

It can be different in each ride but usually its as you get to the front of the queue before getting on ride itself.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20