Disney Dreams 2013 (May or Aug)

Started by julesk, January 07, 2013, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaine

Quote from: "cinderslg"Aaaah we have booked for May I really didnt think there would be any planned closures then  :?  Thought that was all done by Feb/March. Would they tend to close the same rides in particular months??  :cry:

every ride, attraction, and some of the Disney-owned restaurants close for refurb or maintenance every year. Its rare for every ride/attraction to be open all month in any month at DLP.

minnieme

We have booked for the end of May - half term week. We went at the start of June last year and Dreams was on at 11pm if I remember rightly. We had 4 children with us - the youngest was 2, and 3 of the children watched it. I think they were all shattered but its too special to miss!! They loved it.

We stayed at Hotel New York so the walk back afterwards wasnt too bad, and I would definately say it was worth the money. I cant fault anything and I am pretty picky!

There were a few rides closed while we were there but nothing that ruined it for us.

April 2011 & June 2012 Hotel New York
May 2013 Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2014 Disney Magic Med cruise
Aug 2014 Disneyland Hotel
May 2015 Disneyland Hotel

julesk

Quote from: "minnieme"We have booked for the end of May - half term week. We went at the start of June last year and Dreams was on at 11pm if I remember rightly. We had 4 children with us - the youngest was 2, and 3 of the children watched it. I think they were all shattered but its too special to miss!! They loved it.

We stayed at Hotel New York so the walk back afterwards wasnt too bad, and I would definately say it was worth the money. I cant fault anything and I am pretty picky!

There were a few rides closed while we were there but nothing that ruined it for us.

Thank you so much, that is a great help. Least we can be prepared for the 11pm show. She is so desperate to see the Rapunzel and Brave section  :)  . I have read so many bad reviews on Hotel New York so its nice to hear that. I am really picky too so very confident now. Besides, nothing Disney will ever be bad in my opinion  :D .

julesk

Sorry, another question.  Trying to pick our meals for May 2013, but dont want to miss any parades or at least not everyday. Will the schedule be similar to last May (2012) and if so. Can anyone confirm if there was a parade between 5pm and 8pm? Was hoping to do dinner at 6pm as my daugter has a good routein. Yet desperate to see Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder on parade. Thank you

ilovedisneylandparis

We went last year in early June and I am 90% sure that Magic on Parade was on at 7pm - so if you had a slightly earlier meal you should be able to make it fine! We always find that Rainforest Cafe in Disney Village is v good if you want a quick meal :)

I'd presume the parade should be a similar time this year but am not completely sure. I think the May/June info should be released in March/April time so should be able to find out soon! :D