Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMJC01

Argh well.

Thanks for replying

Disneylandjen

Hi,

Hoping someone might be able to confirm something for me!

We have two Disneyland Paris trips planned next year which I am about to book. I'm wondering if it would make sense to book the two packages for one person and then get annual pass for the other person
(me!).

I understand that you can usually add an extra person to the room for around 2 euros per night with room tax which is great.

My dilemma though isthat the second trip involves staying in a golden forest room in the Sequoia and I'm scared that we'll get there and they'll charge us lots for the extra bits you get (lounge and afternoon drinks/snacks).

I've worked out that we would save £100 by doing this (plus I have an excuse to go back on my own!) but I don't want this to be swallowed up on checking in.

Is it likely that the Disney booking line would be able to advise or would it just cause confusion?

Many thanks!!

Jenni

amanda08

Hi jenni

There are no other costs to pay at check in other then the room tax - we have even added room only guest (me) to Castle Club at the DLH with just the 1.45 room tax per night :-)
I bought my AP through CE multivantages for 159 euros (dream ap) on our first trip to SL we saved more then the cost of this just by adding me room only - plus all the other savings you make on food and shops ect - it can really add up!

Disneylandjen

Hi Amanda!

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

That's so great that there are no extra costs  :D

Definitely going to ring up and book both tomorrow now! So excited about being a Dream AP holder. I have a shareholders card which gives 15% off so I think it's the same discount as through the CE multivantages site.

remcow

were visiting 7th till 10 th of sept  and can hhelp with 10 % discount on your new annual passes ..
just send an email ...

Disneymama

Hi @ all,
we want to bought 4 Fantasy AP at 2nd October, now i´m looking for a sponsor ;-) anybody there to help us at this date ?
Thanks
Disneymama (Alexandra )

sven

We arrive this sunday and can sponsor 3 people. Anybody interested from 15th to 18th of September?

pj123

Hi guys were arriving at DLP staying at Sequia lodge on October 23rd for 4 nights, we have 2 adult and one child annual pass's so can sponsor someone if you need it, we also have 5 adult day pass's to sell if interested then drop me a message.
thanks

amanda08

We are also able to sponser 3 people for the 10% discount. We will be there 20th - 25th october - just drop me a pm if we can help :D

amanda08

Just to say that promoparcs have got back the AP Special offer  with the cheaper 35 euro kids passes so
1 adult and 1 kids dream - total euro 198
1 adult and 1 kids fantasty passport 168 euro

great bargains!

Mandy92

Hi everyone,

I'm going to Disneyland Paris on November 17th till November 21st. I have a Dream AP, if someone wants an discount on their own passes around that time, send me a message.

Greetz!

jopsey

I am a new to site I have just found the AP ticket site promoparcs but can't seem to add them to my basket can anybody help what am I doing wrong :(

jopsey

Sorry for previous question I have sorted it now x

Ravenseye

Quote from: amanda08 on August 30, 2013, 02:30:24 PM
Hi jenni

There are no other costs to pay at check in other then the room tax - we have even added room only guest (me) to Castle Club at the DLH with just the 1.45 room tax per night <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
I bought my AP through CE multivantages for 159 euros (dream ap) on our first trip to SL we saved more then the cost of this just by adding me room only - plus all the other savings you make on food and shops ect - it can really add up!

Can you shed some light on how I can book a room in the way you did? I have a Fantasy Passpor. I'm planning a trip for next Spring, hoping to find a way to book the DLH in the most economical way possible! Thanks  :D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

mrsmama

Hi - I'm new so I hope this is the right place to post this.

I thought APs would be good for me and my family (2 adults, 5 year old & 3yo) as we plan to go to DLP 26th Oct for 4 nights and then again next May. We done DLP at Xmas a couple of times so we know DLP is for us - but I just can't get the sums to work in favour of APs.

We want to stay at Sequoia But with the current DLP offer of 40% for adults and fee kids  we would need to make a lot of use of discounts to make APs worthwhile whereas many posts show AP holders are better off before they even check in!!

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Cost with DLP online is £1042 in Oct and assume similar for May = £2048 in total for two 4 night holidays (

Hotel direct (using price on Expedia) is £1.5k in October, so using the AP discount of 25% this takes it down to £1125 so more expensive than DLP direct and we haven't included the AP price yet.

Is the current DLP offer just a good one? Is Expedia expensive? Am I just a donut who can't do sums? :-[

Any help appreciated.