Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

Hi all,

Anyone wanting a discount/sponsorship for an AP I will be in the Parks this weekend 19th-20th October.

Probably will be doing a few days in November also but not confirmed any dates yet so either one let me know and will be happy to help =)   ºoº
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

eric7c

Quote from: eric7c on October 04, 2013, 04:18:44 PM
My family and I have 4 Fantasy Annual Passports and we will be visiting Disneyland Paris from Sunday 27th October 2013 till Wednesday 30th October 2013. If anybody is visiting Disneyland Paris during these dates and are considering purchasing an Annual Passport and would like sponsorship then we are willing to help.

You can contact me by e-mail : teoconnor1@gmail.com

pj123

Hi, we have 3 x Annual passs and will be at DLP from 23rd October for 5 days, if you need sponsorship drop me a pm and I'll help you out no probs.
Thanks

Farfallina

Hi all,

we have 4 x Annual passes and will be at DLP from October 29th till October 31st. If you need sponsorship drop me a pm and I'll help you out :)
Thanks

Mich

Hello,

25,26 and 27 october we will be in DLP. We will are very willing  :)  to give you the 10 % discount on your AP.

Mich

TiggerSA

Hello,

We've got 3 annual passeports and are in disneyland from 30th october till the 1 (or 2nd) of november. If you need a discount on buying passports, let me know!

Farfallina

Hi,

We will be in the parc today october 29th until october 32st. So if anyone needs sponsorship just give me a call at +31-6-22400243.

Going to be a great couple of days!  :-)

amanda08

We will be in the park 20-22nd november and can sponser 3 people - just send a pm if you are interested :-))

DisneyManiac

Just jumped in, what do you mean by sponsoring someone?

never2old

If you hace an  AP you can sponsor other people to get one, they can get it at a discount price, and if you sponsor enough people you can renew your AP for free (I believe... Someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

nathalie

That's correct.

You need to collect 3 "stamps" on a form (= 3 people who wanna buy an AP), between a certain time period.
(when the form is full, the form will stay valid)

If you have these 3 stamps, you can renew your own AP for free for 1 entire year, and the other 3 people will get a discount of 10 % on their AP.

DisneyManiac

nathalie

What do you mean?

If you get sponsored, you get a 10 % discount on bying your own AP  :)
If you are the sponsor, and get 3 stamps, your new AP will be free for 1 year.

So noone looses any money over this, only gain  :)

DisneyManiac

nathalie

The Dream is 199 € and the Fantasy is 179 € (Fantasy also has days you cannot enter the park), that's without the 10 % discount.

I don't know the price of the other 2 passes.