Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Soundtrack will it comeout

Started by BigDisneyFn, September 21, 2012, 07:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orsie

Quote from: "PirateSteve"
Quote from: "orsie"
Quote from: "MinnieMouse"Is that the 15th anniversary one? - The special 15 years CD was only available in 2007 and 2008 .......

I've seen it on HMV and iTunes recently.

RE the 15th Anniversary CD in HMV etc. that's a stripped down 1 disc version which was made for shops where as the one sold in the resort was 1 2 disc version.

Disneyland Paris En Musique is a different CD sold in the resort from 2009.

Oh, ok. Thank you Steve! (p.s. Dedicated To DLP is great! Keep up the good work!)
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

DisneyManiac

I guarantee you should get En Musique! It has area music and not to mention... The Animagique Song!

orsie

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"I guarantee you should get En Musique! It has area music and not to mention... The Animagique Song!

Can you get it outside the resort?
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

DisneyManiac

I don't think so! It's only available in the parks! And hotels!

sorceror

Sorry to bump this topic but just wanted to ask if anyone knows if the disneyland paris en musique cd is still available?

Also anyone have any ideas of how to get hold of the 20th anniversary album, been trying to find it for ages

Thanks

seraphelle

I don't suppose anyone knows if there is a CD that includes the Halloween parade song from last year is there? We bought a couple of discs whilst there but the Halloween song on the discs isn't the one from the Mickey Halloween parade. Having to content myself with Youtube videos that have the song quite well captured.  :-[
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: seraphelle on February 26, 2014, 09:27:29 AM
I don't suppose anyone knows if there is a CD that includes the Halloween parade song from last year is there? We bought a couple of discs whilst there but the Halloween song on the discs isn't the one from the Mickey Halloween parade. Having to content myself with Youtube videos that have the song quite well captured.  :-[

The other Halloween songs from previous years all indeed have been released on cd.
But the song "Vive La Vie" of the 2013 Halloween Cavalcade unfortunately has not been released on cd/single.

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''