Disneyland Paris Hotel Castle Club Rooms

Started by Pluto2011Pluto, August 23, 2012, 05:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julesk

Thanks never2old

Yorkieal

Apologies is this is a tad cheeky question...but how much have folk paid in the past for A CC Park-view room? I gave them a call this afternoon and they informed me they're only taking bookings up to March next year (we're going in October), and he said they weren't permitted to give an estimate.

3 nights at the end of October 2014.....££££??  :?

cherrygem

more than €1000 a night

amanda08

We have paid for a "standard" CC room for 4 nights this october 3200 euros. So 800 euro per night (about 677 pounds I think)

julesk

Quote from: "amanda08"We have paid for a "standard" CC room for 4 nights this october 3200 euros. So 800 euro per night (about 677 pounds I think)

Thats really good, it isnt that much more than standard hotel room. Have you got park views?

Still 50/50 about Halloween 2014, think I will hold out and see if they do any 2 night's free offers next year.

amanda08

No Park views this time so. Actually our original booking  was for a standard DLH room and we paid 1500 euros on the 2 nights free offer which we thought was a really good price,  (about 1250 pounds) so it is quite a jump in price compared to that - but to us at least - worth it :-))

Yorkieal

Called the CC again today, I figured that whilst they're not taking bookings for October 2014 yet, they ARE taking bookings for THIS October. Therefore the price would roughly be about the same (or more expensive for next year as things NEVER get cheaper over time nowadays!).

Arriving 27/10/13, Three nights, four days, for two adults with a park view: £3,933 (and that's £'s, not euros)

Same package but with just a standard CC room: £3,576.

Think I'll be sticking to the £2,000 for the standard room.... ;)

amanda08

Sounds like a got a "bargain" ! 3576 pounds for 3 nights! Thats almost 800 pounds more then we paid and for 1 night less! I think maybe our dates of 21-25th our just outside of the high season rate that you have been quoted for.

amanda08

here is a link to the castsle club prices for the different seasons (taken at the DLH)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8019/7497 ... b490_b.jpg

We paid less then is showing so I guess these rates can differ?

julesk

Cant get the link to work but my computer is useless. I got a price based on 3 nights for Halloween 2013 for an example 2014 price too  :D . 3 Nights with dover ferry was £3650 ish? If a 2 nights free offer comes up, think we will just stick to that. Cant justify spending the huge price jump just for the charactor breakfast. As thats all we would really want it for. I have read a few trip reports on other sites and they all seemed to think you didnt need the VIP lift for quicker entry to park.  Plus the VIP fast pass is not something we would really use as our daughter is to small for most of the rides.

Its so hard to decide  :shock:

sarahmumof4

That link looks fab ( on the previous page ).

How are cc rooms booked ?
I want to go in 2015 for my 40th . My actual birthday is in August but think it will be 1) too hot and 2) too expensive to visit then.
Am thinking either 1/2 term in the June or Xmas 2015 .

When I have looked for quotes for say Xmas this year to get an idea they never show cc rooms.
I really want to stay in the DLH for my 40th :)
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

amanda08

Quote from: "sarahmumof4"That link looks fab ( on the previous page ).

I want to go in 2015 for my 40th . My actual birthday is in August but think it will be 1) too hot and 2) too expensive to visit then.

When I have looked for quotes for say Xmas this year to get an idea they never show cc rooms.
Hi sarah, you can only really book via the telephone or maybe your travel agents can book for you (mine here in Holland could). the prices for Castle Club never shows on the website

Did you see this link showing prices upto last november? they are not 100% accuratae and we actually paid slightly less then the prices shown for our upcoming trip in october, but they will give you an idea. The prices are per night per room (upto 4 people)

Amanda

never2old

Quote from: "amanda08"here is a link to the castsle club prices for the different seasons (taken at the DLH)

We paid less then is showing so I guess these rates can differ?

amanda, the link doesn't work for me either!

Quote from: "sarahmumof4"That link looks fab ( on the previous page ).

You may find June much cheaper than Christmas....

amanda08

never2old

Thanks amanda, that worked!!

Over 5000 euro for a night in the Sleeping Beauty suite  :shock:  And that was last year, I'm sure it's even more now...

I can't wait to win the lottery....  :P