Disneyland Paris Hotel Castle Club Rooms

Started by Pluto2011Pluto, August 23, 2012, 05:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto2011Pluto

Do all rooms/suite in the Castle Club have an has a large living room, kitchen, dining room,  and hall.
Or do some rooms/suite in the castle club  exactly just like the normal rooms in the disneyland hotel.

SwipatronSparks

only the suites have a living room and only the sleeping beauty suite has a dining room, kitchen etc. the normal castle club rooms are just like normal rooms as far as i am aware
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

never2old

As far as I know, only the Sleeping Beauty Suite has a kitchen, dining room etc.

Some of the other suites have more than 1 bedroom; we stayed once in a Junior Suite and we had a separate living room (and a huge bathroom)

The normal Castle Club rooms are pretty much like the standard rooms in the DLH hotel. With the extra service and all, of course.

You can get some more details on the various suites in the DLP website

Pluto2011Pluto

Quote from: "never2old"As far as I know, only the Sleeping Beauty Suite has a kitchen, dining room etc.

Some of the other suites have more than 1 bedroom; we stayed once in a Junior Suite and we had a separate living room (and a huge bathroom)

The normal Castle Club rooms are pretty much like the standard rooms in the DLH hotel. With the extra service and all, of course.

You can get some more details on the various suites in the DLP website
I fell a bit #-o ask this extra question but when you say pretty much like the standard rooms in DLH hotel do you mean just like this room showed on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I_zFJrCDY4

Sorry if you can see the youtube video then I was #-o to attach the video to this question.

SwipatronSparks

yep just like that, according to the description this is a castle club room anyway =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

never2old

I don't remember there being a dvd player in the standard room, or the nice coffee machine... And of course a view of the park like that is only available in the Castle Club!!

julesk

Do you Junior suits allow two adults, one child? Its says two or four on site?

Plus do Junior suits have a bath?

Was that you tube clip a more expensive suite as looks amazing? Many thanks  :)

never2old

Quote from: "julesk"Do you Junior suits allow two adults, one child? Its says two or four on site?

Plus do Junior suits have a bath?

Was that you tube clip a more expensive suite as looks amazing? Many thanks  :)

The junior suite we stayed in had a big bedroom with 1 double bed, and a separate living room (I'm guessing the sofa there turned into a bed) I'm sure you could fit 2 adults and 1 child in there easily.

There was a bath and a separate shower :)

The room in the video above is a standard Castle Club room; the suites are much bigger!!

julesk

Thank you so much Never2old, thats a great help. Better get saving  :D

Yorkieal

Ooh ooh, I'm after a room EXACTLY like the one in the Youtube clip! The view of the castle is amazing, and that's just a standard room?!

How much, per night, am I looking at for a room like that? And as daft as it sounds, can I request a specific room number? As that one in the clip is utterly perfect!

never2old

Quote from: "Yorkieal"Ooh ooh, I'm after a room EXACTLY like the one in the Youtube clip! The view of the castle is amazing, and that's just a standard room?!

How much, per night, am I looking at for a room like that? And as daft as it sounds, can I request a specific room number? As that one in the clip is utterly perfect!

That's a Castle Club room with park view (so not a standard DLH room), not sure what that would cost now (and it does depend on when you go) but I would imagine it's close to 1000 euro per night (if not more)  :(

I think you can ask for a specific rooms, they get allocated when you book so you can ask then. Last time we stayed in the CC we asked for a room with a balcony and they gave us one :)

julesk

Does anyone know how quickly the castle club standard / Junior suits book up? Can you upgrade with 6 months to go before you visit? Thanks  :?:

Yorkieal

Does anyone know if Castle Club rooms are included in Special Offers. EG; when theres the 'Extra Night Free' deals etc does it also apply to CC rooms? I know you can book online and have to call to book but I'm really curious after seeing that Youtube video! :)

Elaine

Quote from: "Yorkieal"Does anyone know if Castle Club rooms are included in Special Offers. EG; when theres the 'Extra Night Free' deals etc does it also apply to CC rooms? I know you can book online and have to call to book but I'm really curious after seeing that Youtube video! :)

no the Castle Club rooms and suites are never subject to any special offers - you pay full price for them.

never2old

Quote from: "julesk"Does anyone know how quickly the castle club standard / Junior suits book up? Can you upgrade with 6 months to go before you visit? Thanks  :?:

Depends on the dates, but they are usually fully booked (and the park view rooms are first to go); we've already had to change our dates when trying to book for CC because they had no rooms available.

I would say, if you're not very flexible with your dates, book asap....