Why isn't belle/beast on parade?

Started by Mrstooley, August 09, 2012, 11:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrstooley

Hey, been 3 times sense April and no belle on parade, booked for October and march so guessing they won't be then either?

Just wondered if any one knew y? X

alternativerock123

Not really sure why they were taken off.

They were on the old Parade, and are still on Fantillusion as Beast-Beast...

But there was once a rumour of them getting their own carriage like Snow and Cinders and Aurora, but it never happened.

I hate how Aladdin and Jasmine have been pushed off too - at least you see them on Stars N Cars.

But they just have to make room for Rapunzel and Tiana. But I thought that another carriage or float couldn't have hurt to spread the princesses/princes out alittle.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Mrstooley

Thanks. Yeh they must be one of the most popular, I saw them on once a upon a dream parade, but annoying them and al/jas aren't. We didn't see belle at any point while we were there was quite annoying..

Surely they have plenty of floats they could put them on..just strange not seeing them :-(

jonathan

Belle and the prince were in the parade last summer.  Managed to get a lovely photo

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... =3&theater

agreed though youd think thered be space for them still

Mike_Mouse

Performers cost money.  The cost of having even just another two performers every single day soon adds up...

Aurora1

Me too, I think they should not have removed Belle and the Beast from the parade. :evil:
 And I miss Jasmin and Aladin also.
Aurora1