Free Wifi in Walt Disney World parks

Started by Kristof, August 01, 2012, 04:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Great news from Laughingplace.com:

QuoteWi-Fi Now Available at Magic Kingdom and Coming to All Parks

Disney has announced free Wi-Fi access is now available at the Magic Kingdom. Simply connect to the "Disney-Guest" network inside the park and accept the Terms and Conditions. They've also announced free Wi-Fi is planned to be available at all parks and Downtown Disney over the next few months.

Source

norhel

Quote from: "Kristof"Great news from Laughingplace.com:

QuoteWi-Fi Now Available at Magic Kingdom and Coming to All Parks

Disney has announced free Wi-Fi access is now available at the Magic Kingdom. Simply connect to the "Disney-Guest" network inside the park and accept the Terms and Conditions. They've also announced free Wi-Fi is planned to be available at all parks and Downtown Disney over the next few months.

Source

Sounds very good, as I've heard that the mobile network over at WDW is heavily loaded often.
Perhaps we could see free Wi-Fi at DLP in the future too?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Josh

Quote from: "norhel"Perhaps we could see free Wi-Fi at DLP in the future too?
That'll probably never happen. XD  Then again, I've always thought of WDW as an extreme spending reducer, like DLP, so I'm surprised they did this too. Maybe DLP will have it one day. I'm sure Anaheim will follow the example and add it eventually, so it might put a bit of pressure for Paris to add it, too.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

dlponline

I don't see it coming to DLP, at least on a near future
If home is where your heart is, I want to go back to DLP. I want to go home

15MagicalYears

That's great news! As for DLP - If anything I think we'd probably see it at the hotels first before putting it in the parks.

DisneyManiac

October, no free wifi...tut....tut....tut.....