Sequoia Lodge

Started by MouseMagic, July 31, 2012, 03:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouseMagic

I think the Sequoia Lodge is a really nice hotel, I enjoy staying there because of the warm feeling you get when you first walk in. I also think its got a strong Disney feel to it, what are your thoughts?  :)
Previous DLP Trips
Hotel Santa Fe - 2002
Hotel Cheyenne - 2004
Sequoia Lodge - 2006
Newport bay - 2011

Sequoia Lodge - June 2013  
Checkout my Disneyland Paris blog! - //https://DLPMainStreet.blogspot.com

glenn

Its always been my favorite since i stayed there in 1995,i like it in the winter best because of the fire and the decorations at christmas.

MouseMagic

Yeah, I stayed there once and thought the fire made it a very cosy atmosphere to be in.
Previous DLP Trips
Hotel Santa Fe - 2002
Hotel Cheyenne - 2004
Sequoia Lodge - 2006
Newport bay - 2011

Sequoia Lodge - June 2013  
Checkout my Disneyland Paris blog! - //https://DLPMainStreet.blogspot.com

Martyn

We love it too! So cosy, especially in the winter.

Quick question, to save digging up that old refurb topic, have they finished now? And what the does the exterior look like now? I haven't been online for ages and the last time I saw a pic, it was covered in scaffolding.

britincgn

Think its only really nice in winter and it can get very busy

esmeralda

Quote from: "Martyn"We love it too! So cosy, especially in the winter.

Quick question, to save digging up that old refurb topic, have they finished now? And what the does the exterior look like now? I haven't been online for ages and the last time I saw a pic, it was covered in scaffolding.

I've stayed at Sequoia Lodge recently and it was awesome! No scaffoldings and great refurbished rooms! I guess they are not finished with the two top floors but that's it. The exterior is in great condition. I hope that helps!
Julia

Patrick89

Quote from: "esmeralda"I've stayed at Sequoia Lodge recently and it was awesome! No scaffoldings and great refurbished rooms! I guess they are not finished with the two top floors but that's it. The exterior is in great condition. I hope that helps!

What do all the pine trees look like? The last two (or three) years, there have always been some dead and brown ones, which was especially annyoing for the view from Lake Disney to Sequoia Lodge...
Secure all cargo, all passengers aboard!

---------------------------------------------

Bring back the moon!

esmeralda

Quote from: "Patrick89"
Quote from: "esmeralda"I've stayed at Sequoia Lodge recently and it was awesome! No scaffoldings and great refurbished rooms! I guess they are not finished with the two top floors but that's it. The exterior is in great condition. I hope that helps!

What do all the pine trees look like? The last two (or three) years, there have always been some dead and brown ones, which was especially annyoing for the view from Lake Disney to Sequoia Lodge...

I noticed that problem a few years ago, already. The trees still look the same . but i have to say, it didn't ruin the atmosphere!
Nevertheless Sequoia Lodge is in great shape! I wonder if they will replace these big trees once they look too bad..?
Julia

hawian rollercoaster

Anyone got any pics of the refurbed bedrooms.

ed-uk

This is the room we had this summer (july) in the main building.
Ed & David

HayHay

Ooooo Im excited! they look nice! thanks for posting those pics! :)

ed-uk

Some more pictures of our room ( the main building) at the Sequoia Lodge last July.
Ed & David

Zee79

Thanks for posting the pictures, rooms look lovely. My children are getting really excited because they really want to stay here when we go in May

** We are now staying here in May Yeah!!!!! :D/

HayHay

Loved this hotel! We stopped here last week and it was amazing! Got a lost a couple of times trying to find our lodge tho! Obviously lack in sense of direction lol On our last day we saw Mickey or Minnie on the second floor by reception taking photos with guests.  We would have done if we hadn't had to leave and wasnt in a rush that morning lol

Jimmy Cricket

Really looking forward to staying here again when we go back in November, definitely my favourite of the hotels I've stayed in by far.