Your Favourite Photo from the Magic!

Started by Patrick, January 15, 2007, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bestbunnygirl

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Great pics bestbunnygirl, is that you running for the castle? :lol:

:oops:  :lol:

Yep that is me! I just thought it was so funny to be able to run down main street with no one there! It was great! Our own private park for ....all of 30 seconds!!  :lol:

RnRCj

It's so wierd seeing Mainstreet completely empty bestbunnygirl :lol: I'm sure I would have done the same thing as you :P

Disney Fanatic

heres a few of my favourite pictures, i couldnt just choose one!!

The castle that one day I will buy :lol:

Sequoia Lodge Feb 2004
DCR Feb 2005DCR Feb 2007
DCR Jan 2008
DCR Jan 2009DCR Halloween 2009.......
next trip DCR March 2012

Crush_Love

what a great pic (the 2)
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

The Butlin Boy

Those pictures are lovely Disney Fanatic, thanks for posting them :)

Owain

Heres mine;

Disney_Princess

This just has to be my fav pic... just befor Captain Hook tried to steal my Tinkerbell wings...

[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Javey74

Well I've got quite a few favourites for all different reasons, but I've based these five on my Halloween 2007 trip as my recent favourites.  Well the first one I never thought I would ever get, which was a great suprise for me meeting Raptor and some of the gang.

The next one is the Toon Studio Statue, with the blue sky backdrop against the blue of the statue, it just seems to tell a story.  It just gives me the sense that the sky is not the limit.

The next three are night shots.  The first one is Space Mountain M2, I find a must to photograph at night, the colouration is spectacular to capture.

The next set the scene for Halloween right down to a tee.  What more could you ask for, coldness, mist, errie lighting on Skull Rock with a haunting image of the pirate ship in the background. Say no more.

Finally the outline of the park entrance just as evening sets in.  It tells you that the magic may be coming to an end for the day, but when youn turn around and look at where you have just left, you realise that the magic will continue on for others into the evening and early night.  Or on this occasion into the early hours of the morning, which as I experienced is a spectacular sight.

:wink:

lil-shawn

Here are my favorite Pics from the magic, at Disneyland Resort Paris and Walt Disney World!!

Nice fiew at the castle...

Indiand Jones and Mark Twain...

Pics from WDW, Indiana Jones Stund Show and Moteurs Action....

Two pics from Animal Kingdom....

These are all good pics and i like it very much i hope next time i got more  :P

Jayna62

:pluto:  :?: How do I allow pictures Image on Imageshack to be veiwed in my browser. I've set it to allow cookies but it still seems to block imageshack.

Nala_84

I even recognize that I didn't post here after my last trip in September - I only posted them in my trip-report-topic ;)!

So here there are five of my favourite pics from the previous trip :)!

[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

toonarmylass

this is my fav alltime disney pic for me. it epitimises what the fun of disney is all about. it was taken about 5 minutes outside of disney on the vea shuttle.

toonarmylass

sorry about the size of the pic i thought id got it smaller. i cant fogure out how to do that. if you can help then i will edit it. thanks.

pjulie75

Great picture of your son, he looks totally shattered and dreaming of all the magical things he saw that day at Disney, lovely.  Disney through a kids eyes is pure MAGIC, I love to see my kids total amazement and bursting with excitement. :D/

toonarmylass

well i have a few new fav pics from the magic

here they are

and i think matthew may have overdone it a bit!!!

i hope you like them!!!!