1994 ~ New York Hotel
2004 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2006 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2012 ~ Dream Castle Hotel
2013 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2014 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2015 ~ Dream Castle Hotel

mickeyspal

Loved reading about your trip and the photos are very good, your report and especially the photos brought back many memories of previous visits; and although I'm 51, I too get excited about going to Disney. I also love just wandering about the Magic Kingdom taking in the sight and sounds, it's very relaxing. :D

Thanks for sharing your wonderful days at Disney. :minnie:
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

jamieclayton9

I Really Love Your Trip Report!  :D  =D>    8)

Don't be to harsh on yourself. I think your pics are great!  :thumbs:

BlackPearl

Great trip report! Thanks for sharing.
 =D>

alternativerock123

Love photos - nice to see inside the Cheyenne. Would consider staying there in the future.
Glad you had a lovely time!
Thanks for sharing. =D
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "Din97"Lovely report with amazing photos :)

Thankyou! Glad you enjoyed it :D

Quote from: "mickeyspal"Loved reading about your trip and the photos are very good, your report and especially the photos brought back many memories of previous visits; and although I'm 51, I too get excited about going to Disney. I also love just wandering about the Magic Kingdom taking in the sight and sounds, it's very relaxing. :D

Thanks for sharing your wonderful days at Disney. :minnie:

Aww, me too! It relaxes me too, even on the busiest days if you find a quiet bench or shop it can be so calm and peaceful. I can't wait to go back now, posting and talking about the trip report has made me want to book a September trip (not that I can afford it!). Thanks so much for reading :)

Quote from: "jamieclayton9"I Really Love Your Trip Report!  :D  =D>    8)

Don't be to harsh on yourself. I think your pics are great!  :thumbs:

Thankyou very much! I was a little bit worried about posting them but everyone's been really nice about them, phew! :)

Quote from: "BlackPearl"Great trip report! Thanks for sharing.
 =D>

Thanks BlackPearl! Excited to do my next trip report now :D

Quote from: "alternativerock123"Love photos - nice to see inside the Cheyenne. Would consider staying there in the future.
Thanks for sharing. =D

Thanks so much for reading! Eek the Cheyenne is lovely, it's themed so well and it's so exciting to be there, it's my favourite now! Definitely worth a try :)

DLP-Photos.com

What a great read and some very good photos - when I browse trip reports it's not important if the photos are "professional" or not. Disneyland photos are most of all about capturing the magic and that can be done with any camera and you have done it - it has made me extra excited for my upcoming trip :)

AND the ride water smell.. I completely agree!! Pirates and it's a small world!  :mrgreen:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Manders_Disney_Gal

It was nice to read about the Cheyenne as I am staying there and haven't ever stayed there before.  Looking forward to it!!  Thanks for the review.  It was great.  Photos were wonderful!!

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "forza_united"What a great read and some very good photos - when I browse trip reports it's not important if the photos are "professional" or not. Disneyland photos are most of all about capturing the magic and that can be done with any camera and you have done it - it has made me extra excited for my upcoming trip :)

AND the ride water smell.. I completely agree!! Pirates and it's a small world!  :mrgreen:

Thank you so much forza_united! It's really made me happy to hear that people have enjoyed my photos and that it's made them excited for their own trips to DLP :D The water smell is amazing isn't it, sometimes I almost forget what it smells like and then I go on POTC or IASW and I can't believe I ever forgot! I wish I could bottle it and take it home, it makes me so nostalgic :)

Quote from: "Manders_Disney_Gal"It was nice to read about the Cheyenne as I am staying there and haven't ever stayed there before.  Looking forward to it!!  Thanks for the review.  It was great.  Photos were wonderful!!

Thankyou! :D I'm glad you enjoyed the review and that it's helped you learn more about the Cheyenne! I would definitely recommend it, it's so much fun to walk around and the different buildings are lovely. Plus with the rooms themselves being cowboy-themed it makes it even better. Hope you have a great time when you go!

mdw

Hi we are staying at the Cheyenne in May. What facilities are in the room? What was in that box in your room next to the cups and vittel bottles? How long does it take to walk to the parks? ANy Cheyenne tips?

Rafael

Amazing pictures and great report. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading it a lot.

Rafael

Quote from: "Manders_Disney_Gal"It was nice to read about the Cheyenne as I am staying there and haven't ever stayed there before.  Looking forward to it!!  Thanks for the review.  It was great.  Photos were wonderful!!

I am sure you will like Cheyenne. I loved staying there. :)

Rafael

Quote from: "alternativerock123"Love photos - nice to see inside the Cheyenne. Would consider staying there in the future.
Thanks for sharing. =D

I think you won't regret if you decide to stay at Cheyenne. It's a lovely hotel. :)

By the way, I love your youtube channels. I'm always looking forward to your next video. They are great,

andlorna

Hi look's like you had a fab time....the photo's are great. Soooo looking forward to going in Feb. My kid's love the Cheyenne it's a great Hotel for the price.  :cheshire_bounce:
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "andlorna"Hi look's like you had a fab time....the photo's are great. Soooo looking forward to going in Feb. My kid's love the Cheyenne it's a great Hotel for the price.  :cheshire_bounce:

Thank you so much! I'm going back in june - so excited! Hope you and your kids have a lovely time, I definitely agree about the Cheyenne, it's so much fun  :D

Quote from: "mdw"Hi we are staying at the Cheyenne in May. What facilities are in the room? What was in that box in your room next to the cups and vittel bottles? How long does it take to walk to the parks? ANy Cheyenne tips?

Hi mdw! The rooms differ slightly - if I remember rightly, the 'Buffalo' room is a standard room, and the 'Rio Grande' room is nearer the river and is a bit quieter and further away from the main areas of the hotel. We have always been in the building called Wyatt Earp, which is really close to the main reception, shop, etc, and we really enjoy it because we're so close to everything that's going on. Would be nice to try a Rio Grande room one time though!

In the standard rooms, you get one double bed and one bunk bed, a lamp shaped like a cowboy boot, great wild west theming. The towels are replaced every day and you get soap and shower gel a few times too.  This time around we were 'VIP' which meant we got that box in our room - it had coffee and tea in it, we also got a kettle to use, a couple of coasters and those water bottles, and a welcome note with some chocolate coins. It's a lovely touch but sadly you do only get that if you are VIP - and we were only VIP because DLP messed our booking up by mistake and put us as VIP to apologise.

As for walking to the park, I would definitely recommend it! It only takes about 10 mins and in May weather it'll be lovely. Plus you get to walk past some of the other hotels and through Disney Village.

The hotel in general is lovely, I couldn't fault it. Fairly basic but nice and clean, great theme, definitely worth walking around just to have a look at all the different blocks. The store is really cute, too, and sells cowboy themed merchandise. I would advise going to breakfast as early as you can, if possible! That's about all I can think of :) Have a great trip!