Goofy in CinéFolies?

Started by Anthony, January 10, 2007, 02:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "WDSFans.com"Will Cinéfolies get even Goofier?
Posted by raptor1982 on Wednesday, January 10 2007

You know how goofy Cinéfolies can get with the great performances by Miss Lou-Lou, Miss Candy Sweets, David Fox and many more. But if rumours are correct, we might see another character join the list, a Disney character that is!

WDS Entertainment is reportedly working out some plans to add Goofy to the current Cinéfolies entertainment. The addition of a Disney character should make the show performances even more appealing for non-French/English guests and children.
This could be quite good, or very bad...

DisneyBud

Love how they group the "non-French/English" guests together, as if to say no English speak French :P

Kristof

yes... well...  :roll:

Dlrpfan

not to sure on this on......-waits and sees-
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Kinou

Yes that what I heard too. In others news, Cruella should not be back this year... High School Musical Pep rally may be on its way to Paris ^^
Hug it out bitch !

DisneyBud

Whats the High School Musical Pep rally? Is it just a show made up from the songs of HSM?

Maarten

Quote from: "Kinou"Yes that what I heard too. In others news, Cruella should not be back this year... High School Musical Pep rally may be on its way to Paris ^^

It's a pity to see this show go. I never saw Starring Cruella DeVil in real life, but I guess it was a fun, small streetmosphere show. I also think that Cruella fits the Studios really well, don't ask me why, just a feeling. Hopefully we will some get some other new streetmopshere in the Studios, except for High School Pep Rally. I truly believe it breathes life into this park.

I'm not too sure what High School Musical is exactly, but I read somewhere it is a show on Disney Channel right? I guess this show will be held in front of the Disney Channel Studio on the Place de Stars? (Otherwise it's interesting what will happen with Lilo & Stitch during the summerseason.) Or are they going to create a moving stage/float (like at Disney-MGM Studios) to move it around in Backlot?

Anthony

Quote from: "Maarten"It's a pity to see this show go. I never saw Starring Cruella DeVil in real life, but I guess it was a fun, small streetmosphere show. I also think that Cruella fits the Studios really well, don't ask me why, just a feeling. Hopefully we will some get some other new streetmopshere in the Studios, except for High School Pep Rally. I truly believe it breathes life into this park.
You guessed right - for it's size, Starring Cruella was brilliant.  A very original concept, superb performances and very in-keeping with WDS.  If there was one bad point, maybe the story was a bit too hard to follow because of the mixing up of languages.

If they do replace it with the Pep Rally, I won't be too upset.  High School Musical is too popular for DLRP to ignore, and of course this would add yet another new thing for the 15th.  In an ideal world, though, it should be Catch the Wave Party that goes, since it's already very kiddy and alike the Pep Rally.

Back to Goofy in CinéFolies - it would be a shame to see such a good original production invaded by a Disney character, and wouldn't really make sense to have Goofy in a Hollywood setting.  It'd take a bit of the originality from the shows, and with recorded audio there'd be less room for the improvisation, mistakes and so on that make it so fun right now.  Maybe they should merge Starring Cruella and CinéFolies, as if she'd finally got a Hollywood contract? :)

Anthony

Quote from: "Kinou"Yes that what I heard too. In others news, Cruella should not be back this year... High School Musical Pep rally may be on its way to Paris ^^
To add to this, I read that the WDW version will be moving to Disney-MGM Studios soon as a "travelling" version, a lot like the set-up of our Cruella show... just a coincidence?