Shareholders roundtable events (31st May & 6th June)

Started by gldc, June 02, 2012, 08:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "zara-x"I don't think the reward would need to be anything huge (although I wouldn't decline a discount...hint hint!) but just a generic letter in the hotel room/sent to your home, or perhaps even fresh flowers or chocolates in your hotel room or a dining/shop voucher would be really appreciated by everyone I'd imagine!
Gift vouchers/cards for the resort's boutiques is something obvious they really should consider. Not only could they then be easily given as perks, but you could buy one for your children or for a friend who's visiting soon. It'd drive merchandise spending too, because it's likely you'd end up spending more than the voucher amount.

The "Super Dream" passport sounds more like an attempt to move Paris' AP prices up a notch without an obvious price increase. As Kristof posted on Photos Magiques recently, they're so cheap compared to other resorts. Though we should really try to keep that quiet. ;)

Quote from: "pussinboots"So once again I will divert my comments toward the Village and ask why on earth the Disney Store would remain in place after the opening of the World of Disney, and why they would actually invest in it to turn it into a new-style Disney Store. Will it become a real Disney Store selling Disney Store merchandise, perhaps? That could actually be interesting...
This translation at least says "Disney stores rethemed", so that just sounds like what we've expected all along - after World of Disney opens, they'll convert the older shops into something different. There's that quite possible Lego rumour. The old Disney Store itself would make more sense as a restaurant though, I think.

My favourite point is this:

*Re-designed website needed

No, really??!

pussinboots

Quote from: "Anthony"This translation at least says "Disney stores rethemed", so that just sounds like what we've expected all along - after World of Disney opens, they'll convert the older shops into something different. There's that quite possible Lego rumour. The old Disney Store itself would make more sense as a restaurant though, I think.

Ah, something must have gone awry in the translation. Mike's original version as posted on DisneyCentralPlaza reads that the World of Disney will be unlike the new "Imagination" Disney Stores. That seems a lot more logical.

Riebi

I only hope that they also retheme the outside of the store and give the village after all this years a coherent look and feel again. last time  they just ripped out the old theme and replaced it with ballons. :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...