Rainforest Cafe — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Rainforest Cafe in Disney Village.

• Table Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

parker86

Hi can anyone tell me what the kids menu is like for here please and how much it is? many thanks

Din97

I don't think there is a kids menu!
Here's the menu --> http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/dinin ... rest-cafe/
1994 ~ New York Hotel
2004 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2006 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2012 ~ Dream Castle Hotel
2013 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2014 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2015 ~ Dream Castle Hotel

nathalie

That's too bad, the menu is very different from the one in London.

Mimty

There is a kids menu..we were there 2 weeks ago. I can't remember it all exactly but it was lasangne, cod pieces, chicken nuggets, shepherds pie, and I think mini pizza (but don't hold me to that). It came with fries and drink and choice of dessert (ice cream etc) for around €11/12. The menu comes on back of a coloring picture for the kids, so I no longer have it, sorry I can't be more exact about it.

sedgie

The rainforest cafe was our last meal before our trip home.  Although we were all sad, we went out on a high!  I choose the two course set menu, it was fab the vegitarian cheese dish very tasty then for dessert the merrange dish with strawberrys, yum.  Approx 22 euros and for Disney village I thought good value.  My daughter had the chicken nuggets they went quick!  The other three went off fixed menu and had steak and cream brulee for dessert. All cooked to satisfaction and atmosphere was great.  Watch out for the shop on the way out yet another cuddely toy!  If you have a dream pass you can use it here  for both food and shop, great.

jmcc

We are going to DLRP on 27th March and I am currently trying to decide which restaurants to book. Is the Rainforest Cafe good? Does anyone know what their Kids menu is like?
Thanks

gemmasteele84

we ate there a while ago and didn't think too much of it. Quite similar to our local harvester resturant but not as cheap. The decor is amazing and thats really what you're paying for but tbh I wouldn't go again. Not positive about everything on the kids menu but my son had a burger, daughter pizza and my niece had pasta (but with the sauce on the side) None of them really ate much besides some chips and puddings.

gemmasteele84

King ludwigs was lovely

glenn

it,s not one of my favourite eating places,apart from the decor i found nothing to enjoy about the place,but lots of people love it so you can only try it for yourself.Ihave always enjoyed the food at all the other resteraunts king ludwigs the most.

nathalie

I wanna go there next time too, and I love the one in London, but noticed they have some different things to eat in Paris, so quite scared that I have my hopes up way too high that Paris will be just as good as London.

Zee79

We ate there in the summer for the first time and really didn't rate it.  The food was nice but when compared to what you can get in the fast food places in the park it wasn't great. I had wraps for lunch in frontier land and then wraps for a evening meal here and it was double the price for far less, plus you then had to pay for drinks on top. The children ate very little of it. I would rather go to other restaurants than here. It was nothing special.

ginabanga49

What is the lowest calorie and healthy main course meal that you offer on your menu?

Samninetysix

Quote from: "ginabanga49"What is the lowest calorie and healthy main course meal that you offer on your menu?

WATER

nathalie

I'm just asking to check, but can you pay with VISA @ Rainforest Café?

And if so, how does it work?  Do they come to your table with this little machine, or do you have to pay at a cash register?

I've heard many things about people paying in cash, and bein "ripped off" by some employees because they add way too much tip, so I thought I'd use my VISA when paying for dinner.