Walt's - An American Restaurant — Main Street, U.S.A.

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 02:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Walt's - An American Restaurant in Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland Park.

• Table Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

gemmasteele84

has anybody ate here on the half board plan before? If so I was just wondering which menu was available with the vouchers, the classic selection or menu carte?

Little mermaid 240

Hi
It's the first menu for Half Board Plus,  but we used them for face value and didn't have a starter as we didn't fancy them.  But all choose what we wanted to eat for main and dessert it was very yummy :-) Even though we didn't have a starter it felt although we did as we had bread rolls by what felt like the dozen!

Our 17 year old decided that she wanted the children's mains and that was no problem. Walt's is probably one of the best places to eat, the relaxed atmosphere and the decoration as each room is decorated subtely to each lands rides etc!  :D  Also the view of Main St USA and the Parades is enough to keep any child - no matter how old occupied!  :D
Little Mermaid x

grovesie

All,

When in DLP in April this year Walts did a VIP menu which included tickets to the VIP enclosure for the Disney Dreams show. Can anynody tell me if they still offer this menu or was it just for the first few days of the Dreams show. Thanks in advance

Elaine

they still offer it - its on until at least end of September.

grovesie

Thanks for the info, We did not use the service back in April but want to when we next return.

jonathan

from what I've read a lot of peoples opinions say that this isnt worth it as you dont always end up with a good view in the VIP enclosure anyway.

Thaliel

The VIP can be a good idea on very busy days, as it will be less stuffy. And of course you do not need to pick your place, you know you have guaranteed place in a much smaller crowd that the rest of central plaza
<-Plz click

grovesie

I have seen the show twice before but this time my in-laws are with us and thought that they could use the benches whilst waiting.

waddle_thepenguin

Does anyone know what the opening / closing times for Walt's will be in August?

I'm trying to plan when to make our reservation and wondered if they were open for lunch times.

Helen
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

never2old

Quote from: "waddle_thepenguin"Does anyone know what the opening / closing times for Walt's will be in August?

I'm trying to plan when to make our reservation and wondered if they were open for lunch times.

Helen

You should have no problem for lunch there in August, during the busy season it's usually open every day.

waddle_thepenguin

Afterall that we're now booked in at 6pm. :)

But thanks for letting me know!

Helen
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

hawian rollercoaster

Hi really want to try walts next time we go. Can you ask for a table overlooking main st when you make your reservation. What are the names of the four rooms is it the same as the lands in the park. whats the food like ?
 whats everyones fave dish?

SwipatronSparks

i have been only once before, yes you can ask for a table overlooking main street when you mkae your reservation but they will tell you they cant guarantee it, the four rooms are themed around each of the lands in the park we where in the adventureland one, the food is really quite nice we enjoyed it but it is expensive as for a fave dish.... i have only been once so i don't have one but the desert i had was yummy
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

hawian rollercoaster

Thanks for your reply was adventureland looking on to main st.