20th | "Magic Everywhere!" - new theme song

Started by Anthony, February 11, 2012, 06:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carrydee38

love it cant wait to see it in june

tinkswishes

Its ok but doesn't give me goosebumps like the old parade song. DD1 was jumping , dancing & clapping throughout though.

15MagicalYears

I like it, though I'll prefer hearing it in person or when it's better quality.

Martin B

I don't like how Flora, Fauna and Merryweather appear as face characters in the video. I thought they looked bad in Aurora's Wish, I hope they return back to normal in the parade, but things don't look promising :0(
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Lorum

I must wait to hear it in high quality, but now I'd say that "Just Like We Dreamed It" was better by far. The lyrics promised.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

aliscrapper

It's growing on me the more I listen to it; but I don't think you can get the full impact of the new theme song without watching the floats go along! :D/

Rapunzel80

Loved it!!!  Goosebumps even from a not so good quality video, can't wait to see it!!!

Lorum

Please, someone to give the choreographer the retirement. Or show her some videos from Dream Along and Celebrate the Season in Walt Disney World.

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "Lorum"Please, someone to give the choreographer the retirement. Or show her some videos from Dream Along and Celebrate the Season in Walt Disney World.

I'm sure I read somewhere that due to French laws, if a dancer has to perform more complicated moves they must receive a higher wage, I think that's why our choreography is always lacking.  :?

mattboywonder

Quote from: "alternativerock123"Ha, sorry.=P

I think it only sounds like that because of the audio-quality. But I love it, reminds me of 90's bands like Steps. =P

yes - cheesy but great!! :)
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

MissDisneyisMagical

The tune seems really good cant wait to hear it with the parade
<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/show.swf?message=Kirsty&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/fonts/plainn_lib.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/glitters/glitter78.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Maker&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=0&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=16210663&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=60&num=78" quality="best" wmode="

dazzle_v2003

I think the song is great and I already have it stuck in my head. I think it is a brilliant song to use for a celebration and am looking forward to seeing it in the parade.

Lorum

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"
Quote from: "Lorum"Please, someone to give the choreographer the retirement. Or show her some videos from Dream Along and Celebrate the Season in Walt Disney World.

I'm sure I read somewhere that due to French laws, if a dancer has to perform more complicated moves they must receive a higher wage, I think that's why our choreography is always lacking.  :?

Oh, great! Due to French laws, we can't enjoy high-level fireworks. And now, we can't see better performances due to French laws. That's great, awesome!

dlrpkris

Wow, that recording really is horrendous. It won't sound a thing like it in the parks for sure. Nice little routine and I love the costumes :)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

pussinboots

Quote from: "DGRavenswood"Well... I'll withhold judgment until I've heard it but that sure sounds as if someone put all Disney marketing buzzwords in a blender and called it lyrics...

And then ran it through Melodyne.

It's funny, I never thought three songs could be as indistinguishable to me as Singin' a Catchy Rythm, Just Like We Dreamed It and this. It's another one of those songs that seem to be forever playing as I eat gelato.