20th | Disney's 20th Anniversary Celebration Train

Started by Festival Disney, January 14, 2012, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora1

Or just wait infront of the wagon your preferrred character is in. Then follow. Sometimes they notice you and do some fun stuff. And if you react, sometimes that helps.
Have a great trip!

DisneyG83

Quote from: "Aurora1"Or just wait infront of the wagon your preferrred character is in. Then follow. Sometimes they notice you and do some fun stuff. And if you react, sometimes that helps.
Have a great trip!

Oh I'll definitely react haha! Thank you :D
Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

MagicDreams!

I just had a call with the Disneyland booking line in the Netherlands and I had to wait on the line. And... I heard the a differ ten version of Magic Everywhere! The "Magic everywhere..." was the same but the part at the beginning was differ ten from the version played in the Park. I think this is the new version... Sounds great! :)

Ravenseye

Although we thought the train was abit garish, :-\ the characters were cute and spread out to three points once the train came to a halt so guests could get a chance to interact.
On the third outing of the day I sat on a bench with my long haired, bearded fiance whilst my son went to get Mickeys pic and Chip approached me (maybe because I was wearing my pin laden lanyard) and gave me a hug, he then turned to my fiance and made a cheeky gesture at him! I found it funny, my fiance was non plussed. It was good to see them abit more animated.  :D
Does anyone else find Chip and Dale's female friend a little inappropriate? She has been 'made' to have an hourglass figure and on a few occasions she kissed and cuddled up to Chip in a very over the top way. I (kinda) joked to my son at one point: come on let's go, this is getting abit non Disney now!!  :-[
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

Aurora1

Does anyone know, now that the train is gone, if more characters will be out walking?

hawian rollercoaster

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

hawian rollercoaster

Is there replacement like the main street cars .

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 18, 2014, 06:51:26 PM
Is there replacement like the main street cars .

The main street cars are there, but I believe they always have been.
The Roundup

pialykke

Is that like in 2012, when the characters came out in the main street cars, and went to the central plaza for meet and greets? It's not on the programme, so I doub't it... But yes, the cars still go up and down main street - but don't think that is what she meant...  ;)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

hawian rollercoaster

Hi guys i did mean like the good morning main st mini parade when the characters rode on the main st cars .

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup

hawian rollercoaster

Thats disappointing there isnt much on the daily schedules at the moment .

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 19, 2014, 11:27:32 PM
Thats disappointing there isnt much on the daily schedules at the moment .

There's a fair bit they're not exactly promoting. Right now DLP has somewhat of a character boom, decent of the stairs, two parades, Dreams nightly, a fountain show (unadvertised), main street cars regularly.
The Roundup

hawian rollercoaster

Im glad to hear there is a character boom are there any new character ? We are going again very soon do you know what the plans are for valentines ? last year was good but i suspect that was due to the vip visitor who was around the parks for four days .