When's your next visit?

Started by bensmum, January 08, 2012, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voidzito

ahhhh then its probably because of your number of persons staying ! Buying AP wouldnt be worth for us (blockout on day 7/8 !) also the saving amount is less than AP's cost. Already have included tickets, dunno if they could deduct that from price. still the difference wouldnt be enough to make me consider losing 2 days of parks for a few euros of saving perhaps.

Guess it matters much more on groups of more members when the numbers (€) increase ^^

Vale

Yep,  seems we found the best offer eachother  ;)
Have fun!

mickeyspal

Hi,
We're booked for November 12 - 15, staying at DLH CC, 3 adults + baby.
My son was 7 years old when we first went in 1993, now I'm taking my grandson, he'll be 9months old. We had already decided to go back for the 25th celebrations so when I was told I would be a gran by then it wasn't going to stop us going, nothing like starting them off early . :D
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

jazzyjules72

27th -31st August 2017
Staying at Santa Fe myself eldest daughter, son and daughters best friend. (3 adults, 1 child)
It's going to be an extra special trip as we arrive on my sons birthday and will also be my eldest daughters first trip plus her birthday on the 30th too!

2014 June - Sequoia Lodge

noodle

We are travelling to Disneyland Paris soon - arriving May 8th 2017! Staying at The Disneyland Hotel as the treat of a lifetime!

There are five of us travelling, two adults and three children (so thats five children in total!)

Very, very excited!

xhollybx

SaschaRai

Booked my train tickets, arriving in Paris Est on July 13th (Thursday) in the early afternoon, leaving on the 18th (Tuesday) also in the afternoon.

Haven't sorted accomodation yet (gotta wait for May, a few more days).
Might return to the Holiday Inn in Noisy-le-Grand (along RER A) if the current price holds till then, or perhaps the B&B Hotel in Torcy (also along RER A). Though I'll also call up Disney to see what price they can offer me for room-only as a Dream AP Holder (possible partial stay).

This time around I'd like to do go back to do some things in/around Paris again. Haven't been to Versailles yet, since I was waiting for a nicer time to see the Gardens. Also on Saturday at noon there's an English language Guided Tour at the Centre Pompidou. I've also been trying the Local Legendary Burger at various Hard Rock Cafes lately (Hamburg, Rome, Amsterdam, Munich, Cologne) so I'd like to add Paris to that list as well.

Charley

I leave for my next visit in 25 minutes!

bp_serene

Quote from: Charley on April 29, 2017, 05:22:30 AM
I leave for my next visit in 25 minutes!

Have an amazing time! We will be there in 3 weeks.

Staying at NBC from May 17-22. Myself, husband and our two girls aged 6 and 3. We are booked in for lunch with the princes and princesses on Sunday the 21st - my birthday! Can't wait!

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Vale

Just booked up for September 18th - 21st staying at B&B Hotel !!!!

Parsons

November and January . NPB compass club

Disney Dad 63

Disney Dad 63 - 11th to 17th September
Disney Dad 63 :-)

Thaliel

we just booked oct 9th-15th , finally getting to see all the anniversary stuff
<-Plz click

MagicKiller

We're going...

This Friday 7th - 10th (Campanile Bussy-St-Georges)
August 12th/13th - Ibis Val d'Europe
Dec 16th (Day trip from stay in Paris, Mercure Terminus Nord)

This Friday is our first ever trip. Super excited!