Walt Disney Studio 1?

Started by It's A Small World, August 21, 2011, 07:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's A Small World

You're walking up Hollywood Boulevard... and there it is - the golden Hollywood dream! And you're invited to become part of it on a vast soundstage filled with the bright lights and movie sets of Tinsel Town.

"Pssst, you're in luck" - there's a production in progress. "Quiet on set!" The music starts... "Action!..." From the glitzy '20s to the swinging '60s and beyond, it's one surprising moment after another.

Now it's your chance to shine. Try your hand at lighting and special effects... after all, this is your big moment to make movie magic!

Does this my you can be film be the movie camera and be part of movie.

Scissorsboi

There are two interactive control boxes inside Studio 1 which allow you to change the lighting inside the studio, although I think only one works.

Occasionally there are small scenes acted out, however you can't be filmed in them, none of the movies made at WDS are real anymore I'm afraid. You can have your photo added into famous movie scenes though, just to the left as you enter the Studio 1 building.
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

Anthony

Quote from: "It's A Small World"Does this my you can be film be the movie camera and be part of movie.
No, this is Walt Disney Studios Park. It's all lies.