Walt Disney Studios 2008 Map

Started by Anthony, November 24, 2006, 04:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Behold!  My bad photoshop skills!  Well, it's not too bad for 20 minutes...

:arrow: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/wds2008.jpg

It's the best I could get it with the limited Toon Studio graphics anyway, and it'll keep me happy while we wait for the real thing, which should be a billion times better. :D

The Butlin Boy

That is absolutely briliant, I love the way you've put in all the new features like the MI photolocation, the Holywood Studio and Toon Studio logos and the mickey statue at the entrance of the Toon Studio. Well done :)

thebatman_1

Excellent job there, looks really official!

Dlrpfan

that is great baloo! i think it will look something a lot like that!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Samninetysix

At the risk of being shot, am I the only member of this board that thinks the studio park is boring?

Maybe in 2-3 years time when they've expanded it a bit it will be better but for now I just get bored very quickly in there.

*Pixie-Kirsty*

Quote from: "Samninetysix"At the risk of being shot, am I the only member of this board that thinks the studio park is boring?

Maybe in 2-3 years time when they've expanded it a bit it will be better but for now I just get bored very quickly in there.

Yeah I agree I hardly spend anytime in the studios each time I go. I just pop in to ride the Aerosmith rollercoaster a few times in a row then
leave. Im sure once all the new rides are opened though you wont be able to get me outta there!

Love the map Baloo!

RnRCj

Quote from: "Samninetysix"At the risk of being shot, am I the only member of this board that thinks the studio park is boring?

Yeah I think that too. The only thing I go in there for is Rock n Roller Coaster.

...And if the Studio Tram Tour is closed (like it has been for the past couple of weeks) it must be really boring!

But I think once the new rides are open it will be great  :D

Samninetysix

It's just such a small area compared to the main park, and considering what they charge for a days admission - I think it really is a rip off - doesn't really affect me as I suspect it doesnt affect most of the regulars in here cos of AP's but it's just soooo dead apart from maybe 2-3 main attractions

thebatman_1

True, the park does disappoint with not just number of attractions but with theming, but the park hasnt yet reached 5 years old, and I'm sure over the next 10-15 years the park will make giant strides.