Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly.dylan

Has it been made official that its not coming back? I had heard rumours but not seen anything confirmed yet? Like MissDisneyisMagical said, do you know when it ends?
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

peter

i would love it if there was a big show, with the zip line tinkerbell from anaheim, fountains in the moat, and things happening on both stages and perhaps mickey on one of the castle balconies. if only...

Josh

Fantillusion is going? I'm really going to miss it. It's the only Disney parade that I've seen that tells a story. Plus, it has an amazing score!

I hope they won't be bringing back the Main Street Electrical Parade, but it wouldn't surprise me, because they did that in the Magic Kingdom as well, but just added some extra LED lighting. :(

It would be great to see a brand new parade with a story like Fantillusion's!
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

ed-uk

Fantillusion is going, are we sure about that?
Ed & David

Rachel84

Well I read it on one of the disney twitter sites....?? I'd like it to be untrue because I love fantillusion.

JoefromSingapore

I reported it on the podcast this week as a rumour! Could you share the link to the tweet? would be a shame to lose it unless they were replacing it with something even better!
That weird host on Dedicated to Disneyland Paris PODCAST!

Rachel84

Im trying to find it. It definately said something along the lines of 'Fantillusion starts its last season on 9th July-new show for 2012'. I read it Friday I think.

Rachel84

Oh no apologies people!  :(  I found the tweet and it says 'enchanted fireworks last season' not Fantillusion. I completely misread it! Sorry. I hope I didn't send everyone into a panic thinking this was the last time they'd get to see Fantillusion... :?

It was a tweet from @DLRPMagic.

MissDisneyisMagical

oh thank heavens!! although there is another post stating its not appearing this christmas anyone know anything about this? im looking to book but thats really put my off
<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/show.swf?message=Kirsty&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/fonts/plainn_lib.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/glitters/glitter78.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Maker&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=0&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=16210663&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=60&num=78" quality="best" wmode="

Josh

I think that might have just been suggested because of this rumour, but I'll need someone to confirm that.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

coruscantpt

A lot of work being done around central plaza, cutting trees and placing cables underground. Maybe something related to the new show?
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

CafeFantasia

In my opinion, they're either cutting down trees to:

• Expand the paved area, so that there's more space for people to stand.
• Or to install new towers, with lighting equipment and video projectors on them.

Scissorsboi

Instead of cutting down the trees which were designed to be a part of Main Street, a better way to give people more room to stand would be, of course, to remove the excessively large stage which is sitting atop the pavement designed for people to stand on and watch night time spectaculars... I wonder if anyone thought of that?
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

Poppy The Monkey

Fantillusion is running EVERY NIGHT in 2012 - from April.  It ain't going anywhere, get ready for Fantillusion overkill. Park is open til 10pm or 11pm EVERY NIGHT!  :thumbs:

And the plans for the 20th Anniversary nighttime spectacular look incredible! Think of Fantasmic, World of Colour, Wishes.... its from the maker of World of Colour and Tokyo's Fantasmic... the budget is huge... imaginations are running wild... everyone is very excited! Finally a true nighttime epic event in Paris! Get ready for all your "DREAMS" to come true!  ;)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Fantillusion is running EVERY NIGHT in 2012 - from April.  It ain't going anywhere, get ready for Fantillusion overkill. Park is open til 10pm or 11pm EVERY NIGHT!  :thumbs:

And the plans for the 20th Anniversary nighttime spectacular look incredible! Think of Fantasmic, World of Colour, Wishes.... its from the maker of World of Colour and Tokyo's Fantasmic... the budget is huge... imaginations are running wild... everyone is very excited! Finally a true nighttime epic event in Paris! Get ready for all your "DREAMS" to come true!  ;)

Omg awesome!! So happy to hear Fanti is staying!!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!