Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ed-uk

I noticed the star, but no matter this time because the show is magnificent. I've been trying to think of a favorite part but I can't  because I thought it was all wonderful. I will single out Aladdin, Hunchback and I'm glad they found room for Tangled. Now all I have to do is wait until July when I can see it for myself.
Ed & David

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "gldc"
Quote from: "forza_united"I just watched it on the mytf1 and that is not the same video as I saw on the official site. This video had the star working and it just made the show even more amazing.

[spoiler:1bof7sg9]For me the waterfall effect was the best effect, but Be Our Guest would - judged from the videos - be my favourite scene.[/spoiler:1bof7sg9]
Be our guest should have been in English.

I thought it was a good choice to have the films that actually take place in France be in french. After all DLP is in France.

[spoiler:1bof7sg9]As an example I loved how Remy greeted the shadow welcome to Paris in french.[/spoiler:1bof7sg9]
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Scally

wowsers!!!!!.  it looked fantastic. way better than i thought it would be!!

Columbiad

If anyone is still to watch it, go for the MyTF1 version - it's in MUCH higher quality.

ICHAPMAN

The TF1 footage appears to from a different showing, and is generally a more better recording that the version shown on the DLP/Youtube pages.

Camera angles are different, height of shots etc.    If you've only see the DLP/Youtube version, have a look at the TF1 version.

Link -> http://www.tf1.fr/disneyland-20ans/

BUT...that's just my opinion.

Iain

mdw

Does any1 know how long it's running for??

Robert97

So this was recorded 30th March http://www.tf1.fr/disneyland-20ans/ ?

Lorum

High definition!
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Figgygirl

It is still playing on that link - I am still watching it. The technology and skill to put this together is incredible. What a brilliant job they have done.
As a poster mentioned before, for those of us who spend our days promoting DLP, defending it against bad press and those who run it down, with all the refurbishment and now Dreams, we really can be proud of it now.

pussinboots

The TF1 video is indeed much better! Almost certainly the one that will go into the vault as the definitive video of the show. However, they used the same Genie-less audio track. I hope they didn't actually cut his singing?

Lorum

I've also uploaded the video.

[youtube:12z48eff]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8h0lgauEJM[/youtube:12z48eff]
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Rorschach

Amazing show, wish I could go see it live.

sparklesprestonia

Absolutly Amazing Absolutly Fantastic Absolutly out of this world
Santa Fe November 2010
Santa Fe Januray/Feb 2012 (a very cold trip)

pussinboots

By the way, I do an amazing impression of Wendy repeating everything Peter Pan says in French in the manner of Eurovision hosts, done in an excitable fake French. Soon on YouTube.

wishuponastar

So THAT'S what the star looks like... so much better :)

Also, in the intro music, I love all the little references to Paris' previous tinkerbelle fireworks shows