Stitch Live!

Started by Anthony, October 07, 2006, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Wow cool parade! Hope that was for the stitchday.
The electronic signs is a big service. I like the idea of showing how many seats are free and the minutes till start!  =D>

Seems they have many seats. how much guest per hour? :?:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Maarten

Quote from: "Baloo"They count down the minutes to the next show and show the exact number of seats available. And say "debut imminent" when a show is about to start.

Thats very cool! These kind of details make the theatre ticketbooth theming more confincing. However, it's still a pity that the time schedule frame in front of the Disney Channel building isn't as impressive and technologically advanced as the concept art showed us.

SparrowsGirl

We saw this show a few times while we were there and thought it was really well done my children loved it although they didn't get picked  :oops: i did though stitch named a planet for me after falling for me :oops: vanessatopia :D/

-b-e-n-9-5-

i cant wait till i go to dlrp now!

Btw this is slightly offtopic:

Has anyone downloaded the mystitch?

where stictch is creating havoc on your computer?

http://www.disneyland-stitch.com -  or jsut search my stitch in google

it promoted stitch live
Where Magic Lives

-b-e-n-9-5-

sorry forgot to say:

The mystitch only works on windows atm, macintosh is availabe soon
Where Magic Lives

-b-e-n-9-5-

It wont let me edit my posts :(

sorry for double posting :(

Just to add, you can perssonalise your stitch so ti can eb naughty orr nice
Where Magic Lives

Malin

Quote from: "-b-e-n-9-5-"i cant wait till i go to dlrp now!

Btw this is slightly offtopic:

Has anyone downloaded the mystitch?

where stictch is creating havoc on your computer?

http://www.disneyland-stitch.com -  or jsut search my stitch in google

it promoted stitch live

I did download it but had to turn it off after about 5 minutes, very annoying :D he will start playing up if you ignore him, and while you can punish him, I didn't have the heart too.

arno-hh

Hallo,
on my two Trips (9.-13 and 16-19 March) I made some Photos and Videos from Stitch Live! it was oped to all guests every day except the days which was reservated to Annual Dream Pass Holders.
It's a very cool show if you understand it! So if you don't speak french visit the english show! :-) We go the first to the French one because it was the last one on that day. We sat down in the last row because we think we can just watch the show from the back without talking to stitch. Wrong! :-) He picked out me! And asked me some questions. But luckily I could answer with my two french words :-)
On other days I saw the show in English and I have to say that I love the show! Very Funny! And well done! (Only at fast moves on the screen it is flickering (right word?)!

have fun with the Photos and Clips. Sorry that they are so short but I thought that stitch (or one of the cast members who stand behind us) may recognize that I was filming him...

Videos:
http://www.dailymotion.com/arno-hh/vide ... h-live_fun

Photos:
[spoiler:1t4r9xsn]Here you can see the Pre-Show (which is very borring, only some advertisement for Disney Channel Movies or Series)

[/spoiler:1t4r9xsn]

Riebi

Maybe short but a nice first impression! :D

Malin

Thank you so much for sharing the clips, it sounds like a fun show and just what we need for that building.

RnRCj

I saw Stitch Live! last Wednesday and I was quite impressed. It was very clever and funny, especially when Stitch takes a photo of someone. I thought the preshow was a bit pointless and boring, but it was short so I didn't mind.

I would give this attraction 7/10. It's a nice addition to WDS, however I think it could easily get boring if you've seen it more than once.

The Butlin Boy

Well Stitch certainly seems to be brining in the crowds:

Images taken last Saturday by Quinlan Vos on DCP

Riebi

OMG :shock:   The studios seems to be very favoured! Crush-Growds, Stitch-Growds, Tower-Growds  :arrow:  Front Gate-Growds!

pussinboots

The crowds are a great thing; it's just too bad they don't have nicer places to stand. Look at how barren that part of Production Courtyard still is...

The sudden popularity of the park seems like a bit of a two-sided coin in that way. The plain, cold queues of the park are one thing when you spend less than five minutes in them, but spending Big Thunder Mountain-style waiting times in there? I truly pity the people on those photos.

(None of this applies to the ToT, of course...)

Anthony

Good ol' Tristane has just posted the official Stitch Live! footage they've been showing around the hotel TVs and so on:

[dailymotion:3cjpmsi9]x50wul[/dailymotion:3cjpmsi9]

I saw it a few times at the weekend, twice in English and once in French. The attraction is truly brilliant - absolutely beautiful animation on a lovely clear screen - so close to the original 2d film, a great cast of Stitchs who are very quick and funny and lots of clever games that turn out different almost every time.

One of the funniest things I've seen for a long time was when Stitch started flirting with a girl in the front row only for sarcastic laughs from the other side of the audience - to which he then turned around and said "Hey, shut it you!!" :lol:  :lol:

Of course he picked me out as the space prisoner with my face on a 'Wanted' poster. Even if you're not the target age, it still gives you a funny buzz... that is the REAL Stitch talking to you. :o