Halloween Mailing

Started by ruthiebabie, September 12, 2006, 06:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruthiebabie

Just thought I'd post details of this - can't see another post about it so apologies if it is a repeat.

Got a small orange envelope today with the words "Open with care" on it.

When I opened it, its some promo info on Halloween season at DLRP. The envelope is lined with a pic of Stich. There is a 3 fold small poster with a pic of the castle and Stitch hanging off the top of this.  On the reverse of the poster is a bit about Halloween plus a sealed credit card size pack entitled "Halloween survival tips for parents". There is alos details of an extra day and night offer.

Then there is a kids activity book (actually just a paper leaflet) with games, trick and treat hints and some pics to collect autographs from.

Overall I am very impressed as despite being on every mailing list I can this is the first thing I have ever got!  I can only assume is from the CRO as the AP office like to send me everything in French!
Hey There Hi There Ho There It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day

DisneyBud

How would one going about getting one? i guess not possible from the website, sorry I don't know what CRO is.

Any help?

ruthiebabie

I think its come from the Central Reservations Office (CRO).  Not sure whether they have just mailed out as I am going in the Halloween season.
Hey There Hi There Ho There It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day