Google Street View Updated - New DLP Imagery!

Started by CafeFantasia, January 13, 2010, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

Hey, when did this happen? Google Street View has been updated.

You can now pretend to drive around the entire Resort on that massive ring road, right up to the Marne-la-Vallee / Chessy station, and through Val d'Europe. It's great.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 34,,0,4.78

Nicholas-c

oooo cool, i like it :p Nice to see the many hotels in val d'europe i have stayed at. Including the one i spent 2 hours trying to find because i didn't know what it looked like :p
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

CafeFantasia

Two more screenshots I took, using the new Street View imagery:

pink_danio

thanks for that, never been so i had a look around, did confuse me a little until i figured out you can pick up the little man and put him anywhere on the map :)

Elwell2009

Quote from: "Alan"Two more screenshots I took, using the new Street View imagery:

Is that rock work from that picture the set for the legend of the lion king it looks very simular ?

madame_leota

it does look like that! well spotted! i can see a fair bit of halloween stuff there too.

Anthony

That's the Pride Rock stage which was on Central Plaza for most of 2004 (it was originally there for The Lion King Carnival in February, but for some reason stayed right through beyond the premiere of Legend OTLK).

CafeFantasia

Hey, this topic/thread of mine made it on to Twitter. How did that happen? :-)

Anyway, here's another screenshot for you. The backside of the Pirates of the Caribbean. Open this image in a new tab/window to get a more detailed view:

theverynk

I just looked, and now you can walk right round a lot of the parks areas too! Woohoo!
There are even a few characters up by the IASW gates! LOL!
Dan \":peter:\"

Visit our fantastic Disney Character website!
http://www.charactercentral.net