Non-Smoking Restaurants

Started by Anthony, January 11, 2006, 07:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

DLRP has just announced to travel agents that all the restaurants in the seven Disney Hotels are now completely non-smoking.  :D

Patrick

Wow, Disneyland Resort Paris making magic even more magical, so nice maybe they could go and put loads of fans in POTC queue to make sure that you don't breathe in everybody elses smoke :lol: .

Anthony

People smoke in the POTC queue?  :o  :cry:  I have seen it myself, but only outisde, when the full queue was being used in December 2004.

I wish people would be more considerate - they could at least get drunk instead and then at least they'd fit with the theming! (not a serious comment)

Sweet Laker

Quote from: "Baloo"People smoke in the POTC queue?  :o  :cry:  I have seen it myself, but only outisde, when the full queue was being used in December 2004.

Wow, the full queu being used??   The last time i have seen the full queu being used is some 6 years ago or somethin like that. After that i have been to the parc 5 times and have done this ride more than several times. But allways had a waiting time of 20 minutes TOPS. But, good to hear it still happens.

QuoteI wish people would be more considerate - they could at least get drunk instead and then at least they'd fit with the theming! (not a serious comment)

Lol, only as long as they start fighting with other drunks. And not starting to beat the crap out of normal visitors. ;)  (ow wait, you were joking) :)

Kristof

Last time when we were in the resort, there was a queue for the Nautilus up to the Space Mountain entrance.  :lol:  :lol:

Sweet Laker

up to the entrance of SM-2  :shock:

Can you imagine, a walk-through ride (at least thats how i see the attraction) and they are able to create a queu line all the way to the entrance of...   Did someone die and were they waiting for an Ambulance or so??

Unbelieveble, the entrance of... whaha  :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Last time when we were in the resort, there was a queue for the Nautilus up to the Space Mountain entrance.  :lol:  :lol:
Oh yeah, I noticed that in your trip photos!  I thought it must have been some kind of joke...  :lol: I mean.. why would you *queue* for *nautilus*?  I love it as a walk-through myself, but I'd never queue for it... :lol:

I think Jorien mentioned in her trip report that POTC had the full queue in operation when she visited in early December.  I suppose it's so nice and warm that everyone flocks there to defrost.  :)