Disneyland Railroad

Started by denethor, July 16, 2008, 01:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

denethor

Hi, just back from a fantastic trip to DLP, rode the Disneyland Railroad for the first time and really enjoyed it :)  I seem to remember going into a "tunnel" with a view down to a cave with a skeleton that looked alot like the one in Pirates of the Caribbean, so I checked Google Earth and I see the train does go through the Pirates building, the question is: does anyone know if its the Pirates ride we are seeing from the train or just a nother cave? :)

Would be fun to know, thx

Nicholas-c

Yes, the train does go trough pirates, on pirates at the very end, waiting to go back into the station, look behind you, if your lucky you will see a train go by...
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

The Butlin Boy

Yes, it does go through the actual ride. I know it's true, I've seen the train in the ride before :wink:

Katie-Sparrow

Yup, 1 time when i was on pirates of the carribean with my family, near the end of the ride i looked up high behind me and actually saw the train going past!!! We were all quite shocked and realised the train actually does go through the ride! x
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"Yes, the train does go trough pirates, on pirates at the very end, waiting to go back into the station, look behind you, if your lucky you will see a train go by...
I will have to remember that, for my next vissit

ColdSun

The POTC part is always my favourite part when going with the Railroad. We usually start our Disney visit with the ride on the railroad just to soak up the atmosphere of the whole parc and afterwards everyone usually wants to head towards POTC right away...

pussinboots

Question: Is anyone else bothered by the way a certain Cast Member keeps interrupting the recorded spiel on the Disneyland Railroad? And why is this necessary anyway? It's always someone with a bored, monotonous voice, unlike the pleasant spiel.

Parkfisch

I don't like the interrupted music too. Hope they will change that one day.  :evil:

And to go back on topic:
You just have to listen to the music on the train. You will be able to hear "Yo-ho, a pirate's life for me", the song of the attraction "Pirates of the Caribbean".